Chapter 108-Long Stormy Night

Aphmau's P.O.V

We woke up at 3:00 in the morning. It was stormy outside. I turned on the lights and liam malachi levin mia lisa mom and dad all came downstairs.

Lisa: *yawn* whys it so loud..

Irene: i think tm's doing that, i feel a dark aura in the air

Shad: ughhhhh that jerk..

Cleo: your right i can't control the weather

Lisa: mwy bwankwet is upstwairs

Aphmau: i'll get it

I ran upstairs and inside lisa's room *cough which i used my magical talent and made cough cough cuz im that rossome cough cough*

I grabbed her blanket and mia's stuffed tiger. Shes to embarrassed to admit she sleeps with a stuffed animal which she shouldnt be because zane sleeps with every my little pony plushi there is.

I grabbed levin and malachis stuffed animals also then ran down the stairs.

#DUMBMOVE

I slipped on the 2nd step. It went downhill from there. Literally. I hid the wall and kept falling down the stairs.

I landed on the ground and rolled right into aaron which caused everyone to fall.

On me...

Exept malachi levin mia lisa mom and dad.

Irene: APHMAU ARE YOU OK??

Aphmau: why do i see turtle cakes... With wings..

Zane: *snores* we E will never ever ever *snores* get back together *snores* cuz baby now we got *snores* bad blood *snores* i came in like a wrecking *snores* baaall *snores* CHERRY BOMB *snores* i love you cupcakes... *snores* PINKI PIEEEEE

Aphmau: CAN YOU GET OFF TURTLE CAKE! SERIOUSLY ALL I SEE IS TURTLES AND MUFFINS NOW

Katelyn: WERE TRYING BUT THE FAT ELEPHANT KNOWN AS ZANE IS ON THE TOP!

Aphmau: DID YOU ALL TURN INTO TURTLE CAKE OR IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME??

Lucinda: Aphmau, sweetie, something has been wrong with you since the moment we met you

Aphmau: HEY! TURTLE CAKE #8 I KNOW YOU SAID THAT!!

Turtle cake #3 wispered to turtle cake #6

Lisa: i thwink mwommys going cwazy...

Mia: whats a turtle cake..

Shad: our daughter is a strange one..

Aphmau: DAD!?! WHY ARE YOU A TURTLE CAKE!!

Irene: i'll try to pull zane off

Shad: i'll help

*PLEASE STAND BYE*

Aphmau: IM FREE IM FREE IM FREE YAAAAAYYY I DONT SEE TURTLE CAKES ANYMORE!!

I looked at the time. 3:40 am. Suddenly the lights went out.

Aaron: ughhh seriously..

I looked outside and it was raining like crazy. The wind was strong.

Katelyn: obviously no ones gonna get any sleep tonight, besides zane that is..

Kristella: lets play truth of dare!

Shad: im watching you guys.. No kissing dares got it!!

Irene: hunny there 18 years old you know

Shad: i dont care no kissing dares

Everyone: yes sir

Mom and dad sat on the couch with a flashlight reading a book to the kids while the rest of us sat on the ground.

It was freezing so we all snuggled up in a blanket. Aaron had his arm around me and dad shot him a "hurt her and i'll kill you" look.

Aaron gulped and looked away. KawaiiChan went first. Uh-Oh..

KawaiiChan: Aphmau senpai truth or dare!

Aphmau: dare

I already knew where this was going

KawaiiChan: kawaiichan dares you to kiss- i mean.. Hug aaron senpai since shad kun wont let kawaiichan use any kissing dares!

I hugged aaron.

Aphmau: Kristella truth or dare

Kristella: dare

Aphmau: hug ross

They both blushed like crazy. Sky held up a sign that said "I Ship It". WHERE DID HE GET THAT??

They hugged. Blushing like crazy they let go.

Kristella: katelyn truth or dare

Katelyn: truth

Kristella: out of everyone you pick truth... Anyways.. Do you like max?

They both blushed.

Katelyn: actually.. We wanted to keep it a secret BECAUSE OF KAWAII CHAN but...

Max: were dating

This caused a TON of fangirl screams.

Max: thanks to aph since she told katelyn i liked her we decided to go on a movie date and then ya.. Now we're boyfriend and girlfriend

Travis: NOOOO KATELYN WHYYYY

Lucinda: awww its ok travis, do you need hug?

Travis: certainly

Lucinda hugged him. Sky held up his "I Ship It" sign. SERIOUSLY WHERE DID HE GET THAT?? I WANT ONE!

Zane: were all in this *snores* together *snores* sittin around a campfire *snores* give me all of yo cupcakes *snores* pinki pie i loveee youuu *snores*

Liam: im very scared for zanes future.. I imagine him as a lonly old creepy guy that has a ton of pet cupcakes

Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading and if you have any suggestions or questions make sure to comment or message me! Also thanks for all the support I get on this book it means a lot!

Did you enjoy the chapter?

Are you happy katelyn and max got together?

What was your reaction when you found out katelyn and max are dating?

Bai! 🌩🌧