Athena Vs Chelsea

Aphmaus P.O.V

I looked her straight in the eye. I walked up to her. Britany saw me coming and stood up

Britany: what are YOU doing here boyfriend stealer

Aphmau: not to talk to a dumb brat now move

I shoved past her and walked to chelsea

Aphmau: i know everything.

Chelsea: oh do you now?

She let out a Pshycotic laugh like the one off of yandere simulater.

Chelsea: i dont think you know who your messing with...

Aphmau: im pretty sure i do... Tell me.. Isn't your father from the nether..?

She looked a little shocked

Chelsea: outside.now

I telaported outside and she ran outside. No one followed us

Chelsea: how TELL ME NOW

Aphmau: heh.. You have no clue who YOUR messing with chelsea. Daughter of the shadow lord...

Chelsea: .........HOW DO YOU!!! THIS ENDS NOW! SAY GOODBYE APHMAU

She transformed into a unknown form. She had black eyes that matched her black hair. She had a crimson red dress with a black aura around it. She had a blood red sword that also had a dark aura.

She slashed at me with her sword. It cut my arm but it healed immediately. Her eyes widened along with mine. How did i do that?? I didn't use any magic!

I transormed into my athena form. I had grey eyes and a white goddess robe with gold trim. I had huge white wings with a light aura around them.

A white sword with a golden handle appeared. It was glowing with a light strong aura.

She stood there in complete shock. I slashed my sword and she did the same. Our swords clashed together and i said

Aphmau: im your sister

Chelsea: .......

I slashed my sword again and it knocked her down. She quickly got up

Chelsea: HOW ARE YOU!!! NO!!! YOUR NOT HER!!! THATS NOT!!!

Aphmau: DONT UNDERESTIMATE ANYONE! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU MIGHT BE DEALING WITH

I slashed my sword again. And she blocked.

Chelsea: IM DEALING WITH A WEAKLING! ENOUGH OF THIS KITTY FIGHT

She slashed her sword feircely. I blocked and she kept on swinging her sword. Suddenly my sword turned to dust. Her eyes turned red and she struck me with her dark magic.

She was taking my magic. I knew that move. I raised my hand and a new sword appeared exept it was golden with a white handle and a bright aura around it.

A light shot out of me. It knocked chelsea back but she got up. She shot her magic at me again but my light magic created a barrier around me.

She did it again and again. Pretty soon my barrier burst sending us both flying back.

Once i landed I immediately got up along with chelsea.