Stolen Memories

Aphmau's P.O.V

BEEP

BEEP

BE-

I got up and yawned. I put on a gray shirt with long flower print sleeves, jean jacket, skinny jeans, black ankle boots, and my bracelet.

I applied winged eyeliner, mascara, lilac eyeshadow, and watermelon-kiwi flavored lip gloss.

I grabbed my bag then walked downstairs. I hugged levin and malachi since I haven't seen them in a while. At least thats what it felt like to me.

I walked outside where aaron was waiting for me. We held hands and started walking to school.

Rosataku saw us and smirked. Aaron and i both rolled our eyes.

We eventually made it to school. It felt weird in here..

I saw all of my friends. We walked up

Kiki: um.. Hey..? My names kiki and you are?

Aphmau: ok seriously not funny! You know what happened last time you guys tried to pull that prank on me!

They stared at me blankly exept kristella. She looked as confused as i did

Kristella: ok guys.. What the heck is your problem??

Aarons eyes turned black then back to there original color. He blinked a couple times then looked around

Aaron: what the..?

He looked down at our hands which were still together. He let go then backed up

Aaron: um... Sorry but I already have a girlfriend so..

Lucinda: ok.. Im officially scared..

Aphmau: again.. NOT COOL GUYS

They walked away exept for Kristella.

Kristella: im not sure what's happening..

I knew.. Someone cast the Stolen Memories spell.. That spell can take away the memories of an important person... Which wad me.. It wont work on rare warriors.. That explains why kristella still remembers me

Aphmau: someone cast the stolen memory's spell..

She gasped

Kristella: but thats an ancient spell.. How did they manage to cast it...

Aphmau: i...i have no clue..

Why does this always happen.. This is the 2nd time no one remembers me.. The first time was kinda my fault but i had no idea what i was doing..

The bell rang so me and kristella both walked to class. Chelsea was smiling at aaron and flirting with him. IN MY SEAT!

Aaron smiled back at her.

Chelsea: anyways hun wanna go to starbucks after school?

Aaron: sure thing babe

WOWOWOW! NONONO! UGH I SHOULD OF KNOWN CHELSEA WAS BEHIND ALL OF THIS!

Kristella wispered to me