Bratany's Revenge p2

Aphmau's P.O.V

After she threatened me about killing aaron im definitely not going easy on her.

You can mess with me but once you mess with my friends thats the end for you. And i mean it

Britany: ha what are you gonna do? Fight me. Haha this is priceless

Aphmau: dont get to cocky now

She transformed into a shadow form. She had crimson red hair, red eyes, black suit with crimson red wings, and a jet black sword with a eerie red aura.

She charged at me but i dodged. She swung her sword at me again but I dodged that as well.

Britany: UGHH HOLD STILL SO I CAN KILL YOU

Aphmau: NETHER NO!

Ok she refused to take me to the nether because if i change into a shadow knight then the world will die.. Yet she wants to kill me..? THE WORLD WILL LOSE ALL LIFE THEN! She cray cray

She struck me with dark magic. I fell back.

I closed my eyes and transformed into silver armor with diamond trimming with a diamond mist aura, silver tiara with a diamond pattern on it, my eyes were blue, silver, grey, gold, and brown, Silver wings with a diamond trim and a diamond mist aura, lastly my sword was diamond with a silver handle and specks of gold also with a diamond mist aura.

I struck her with my weak magic. She fell back but got up again

Bratany: weakling

Aphmau: says the girl who just got knocked back by my magic. The weakest form of it

She rolled her eyes then strucked me with her dark magic. I used a sheild so it didn't hit me

Britany: JUST DIE ALREADY

Aphmau: THEN YOU'LL DIE I THOUGHT YOU DIDNT WANT ME TO BE A SHADOW KNIGHT BECAUSE THEN THE EARTH WILL DIE! IF I DIE THEN THE EARTH WILL DIE AS WELL!

Britany: UGHH I DONT CARE

She swung her sword at me. It broke my sword and sent me flying back.

I crashed through the wall. Ouch

Aphmau: owwww jerk..

I wasn't healing like normal and i cant use my healing magics i need to save my strength because shes way stronger then chelsea was.

Britany: HAHA HOWS IT FEEL

Aphmau: NOT NICE OBVIOUSLY

She rolled her eyes. I got up normally a mortal would of gotten a broken bone from that but im not a mortal.

I strucked her with my magic but she dodged. I did it again and it hit her. She was sent flying back.

She landed with a thud. She then struck kawaiichan with Her magics which broke my sheild i put around all of my friends.

Aphmau: KAWAII CHAN! BRITANY THAT WAS A RECKLESS AND A MALICIOUS THING TO DO YOU SON OF A SHADOW!

Ya.i was mad

I ran towards kawaii chan and put my hand on her arm. I closed my eyes and healed her. It felt like every ounce of magic was drained from me.