Chapter 124- Potions Part 3

Aphmau's P.O.V

So... Im in jail..

My friends are still in the lab i made since they dont have to go to jail..

Oh and my magic STILL ISNT WORKING! I NEED TO TRAIN!

Aphmau: can i please be let out?

???: no

Aphmau: how about now?

???: no

Aphmau: now..?

???: no

Aphmau: nowwww???

???: NO!

Aphmau: NOW!!!!???

???: NO! NOT NOW! NOT EVER! NOW SHUT YOUR PRETTY LITTLE FACE UP!

Aphmau: jeez... What the turtle cakes did i do to you..?

???: what??

Aphmau: i dont know! Can you please stop talking???

Huehuehue.. Hes gonna HATE me..

???: ....

I saw the shadow knight walk in. He smirked at me then sat down at one of the gaurd tables.

Aphmau: I WANNA GOOOOO

???: just.shut.up

Aphmau: have you ever had a dream that you were a turtle cake?? Im not entirely sure what a turtle cake is i just really love to call people them! I love turtle cakes and turtle muffins! Again i dont know what they are but there awesome! Or should i say rossome! Oh my zucchini bread im turning into ross! But whateva! Oh! Also have you ever tried a pickled plum? I have! THEY NASTY! I once had a chat that involved pickled plums with my dad but he got annoyed! But that was when an evil essence was controlling him! It's gone now thank the potatos fries so now he acts like my dad! You know this is the longest conversation i'v had without someone interupting me or telling me to shut up! You do relise im purposely trying to annoy you so you'll let me out? I aint gonna shut up until you let me out so you might as well get used to me talking! Because i got a TON of stories to tell huehuehue.. Lets start with the one where my fat nugget friend zane lost his pants while going down the water slide! THEN i'll tell you about the time he took his favorite cupcake to prom!

Liam's P.O.V

How dare they take my sis to jail! I mean i knew one of these days she'd get herself stuck in one possibly by threatening someone... Or worse...

Everyone exept the divine team left the lab since we were all frozen.. Technically they couldn't put us in jail since we didn't do any crimes that AND they have no clue we have magic.

Although im pretty sure the shadow knight that cought aphmau knew that some of us has magics. I wonder why its banned.

Ross: ROSSOME REMOTES IMMA NARWHALIA NARWHAL BE ROSSOME PICKLED PEPPERS

He broke free from the frozen spell.

how????

Katelyn: HOW!?!

Max: EXACTLY! HOW!?!

Liam: HOW DID YOU DO THAT??

Ross: cuz im rossome! Now imma take a short nap

Zane: *snores* naps are... *snores* my life.. *snores* no cupcelly... *snores* your the only *snores* one i love.. *snores* I really dont care.. *snores* you say me no eat *snores* cupcakes i'll sit *snores* on you...

Ok then..

Liam: NO! NO NAPPING UNTIL YOU GET US UNFROZEN!

Ross: WELL HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT?? YOU DONT HAVE ROSSOME POWERS LIKE ME!

Lucinda: grab the blue potion thats on the desk then throw it in the middle of the room!

Ross: ook

He grabbed the blue potion that was on the desk and threw it in the middle of the room which made us all unfreeze.

I changed into my shadow form then ran towards the door to get aph but someone grabbed my hand. I turned around and saw cadenza. She blushed slightly along with me

Cadenza: uh... w-we need a plan you cant just go barging in there! Remember that shadow knight had a sword that if you get cut aph cant heal you

Liam: right.....right....

She let go of my hand and sky held up his 'i ship it sign'

KawaiiChan: kawaii chan ships it..... remember aaron kun aphmau senpai's arm got cut by that sword so in order for aphmau senpais cut to heal YOU MUST KISS APHMAU SENPAI! EEEE

Kristella: YA! YOU DO!

Liam: ANYWAYS! Whats the plan?

I hope aphs ok.. I feel really bad for her.. Having to stay in a dark cell alone.. Dont worry sis were coming!

Aphmau's P.O.V

Aphmau: then he actually ATE the spider!

???: he ATE the spider??

Aphmau: ya! Well... Aaron forced him to since zane challenged him.. But it was pretty darn hilarious!

???: haha i bet! Whats your name again?

Aphmau: it's Aphmau same as your mayor but im also known as athena! You can call me that so it isn't so confusing

???: ok then athena! My names allen

Aphmau: how long have you been a gaurd here?

Allen: since i was 15!

Aphmau: really??? Wow

Allen: hmhm!

Aphmau: wanna hear another one of my zane stories??

Allen: you bet!

This dudes awesome!!!

Liam's P.O.V

Lucinda: i need to make tons of potions so we can break her out! Until then you guys come up with a plan to distract the gaurds

Zane: i can throw expired cupcakes at them!

Laurance: garroth and i can throw eggs

Barney: i's cans throws dirts intos theres eyes!

Ross: I'LL BITE THEM

Aaron: i can freeze them

Cadenza: i can throw sewing needles at them

Vixi: i can throw rocks at them

Liam: i can kill them

Lucinda: OK OK OK! GOODNESS THAT ESCALATED QUICKLY! How about zane handles with the distracting?

Zane: hehehe YES!

Vylad: speaking of zane.. When did he wake up??

Dante: i have no clue..

Hope you enjoyed thanks for reading! If you have any suggestions or questions make sure to comment or message me! Also i know i dont update as often as i did before but that's because i kinda have been busy to do so.. Anyways thanks for all of the support it means a lot!

Bai! 🐢🍰