Substitute Teacher

Aphmau's P.O.V

BEEP

BEEP

BE-

I got up. I wasn't that tired since i went to bed early because i was exhausted from all that homework but we got it all done thankfully! I BETTER GET A DECENT GRADE!

It was supposed to be cold and rainy so i put on a lilac shirt, purple coat, jeans, purple rain boots, and my bracelet.

I applied winged eyeliner, mascara, lilac eyeshadow, and pear Flavored lip gloss.

I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs. I was a bit early so I grabbed a peice of bacon that liam cooked and sat down at the table along with levin and malachi.

Liam: mrs. taylor called she wanted to tell you that she cant go in today, so theres a sub.

Aphmau: ok do you know who?

Liam: she didnt say

Aphmau: oh i hope there nice..

It was soon time to go. I got up and walked out the door. aaron was waiting for me in his car. I got inside and we drove to school.

Aaron: did mrs.taylor call you and tell you that theres a sub today?

Aphmau: ya i just hope there nice

Aaron: me to

We arrived at school. We got out and entered. I saw britany. Then i felt the aura.

She looked around nervously then walked in the girls bathroom. I told aaron i'd be right back and to go to my locker where my friends were.

As soon as he was gone i went inside the bathroom to. I walked inside and she didn't see me so i hid in a stall. I can't believe she didn't even see me! Sneaky aph they call me!

Not Really...

I heard her talking in a amulet. Im scared..

Britany: yes she doesn't know its me ok chelsea!!!

I heard chelsea talk back. Ohhh its a communication amulet! For a second I thought she was crazier then I thought she was! Which now that i think about it.. That's impossible.. She cant get anymore crazier.

Chelsea: are you sure! You better be right!

Britany: of course! She will never suspect its me! Shes to dumb!

HEY! LOOK WHOS TALKING BRITANY YOU FAILED YOUR MATH TEST BECAUSE YOU PUT "TRICK QUESTION GOT YA!" ON EVERY QUESTION!

Chelsea: haha your right!

Oooo dont even get me STARTED on chelsea!

Britany: anyway guess who i made the substitute teacher?

Chelsea: who!?!?

Britany: well it was originally Mrs.Green but I changed it to your mom

Chelsea: haha nice. I told her about how aphmau is athena and stuff. She hates her so much!

SHE DOESNT EVEN KNOW ME! HOW CAN SHE HATE ME IM SO CONFUSED!