Chapter 123- Potions Part 2

Aphmau's P.O.V

Zane: can you make the lab look like a cupcake???

Aphmau: no! Your just gonna eat it you little fat nugget!

Zane: hmph... Whatever meany...

Aphmau: what was that?

Zane: NOTHIN!!!!

Aphmau: ...ANYWAYS! Lets go someplace where no one will see me use magic!

We all walked out of the village. And into the woods. I think i saw alternate me walk into the village so we left just in time.

We stopped once we were a couple miles away. Hopefully no one is around to see me use magic... I dont wanna go back to jail with that mr grumpy gaurd..

I closed my eyes and a bright light appeared. I opened my eyes and the light cleared revealing a science lab with lilac windows. We walked inside.

Lucinda: THIS IS SO AWESOME APH PLEASE PLEASE PLLLEEAAASEEE MAKE ON IN OUR WORLD PLLEEAASSEE

Aphmau: we live in a dorm house remember..?

Lucinda: oh yea...

There was a desk, potion station, tons of books about potions, and A HUGE LIVING ROOM WITH A HUGE TV! PLUS A KITCHEN WITH FOOD IN IT!

Aaron: this place is awesome... THERES WIFI RIGHT??

Katelyn: THERE BETTER BE!

Aphmau: yup! Duhhh!

Lucinda grabbed some books about potions and sat down at the desk.

Lucinda: im gonna study these books to see if there is an actual recipe for that potion

Kristella: question: aph said shes been here before in her dream but how come the potion made us telaport here if this place only exist in her dream??

Aphmau: i was wondering the same thing

Lucinda: hopefully i'll find the answer in these books..

Emmalyn: i'll help!

Jin: so will i

Jin Emmalyn and lucinda all started searching through the books for a recipe of the potion. If theres no recipe lucinda will have to try and remember everything she put in the last time.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Aaron answered. I hid behind a book case in case it was alternate me or polly. Or that modzipielia dude

Aaron: hello..?

???: hello sir are you apart of the mod mod village?

Aaron: um...

???: there was a report about the mayor having an imposter

Aaron: 😳

???: if you see a girl that looks like the mayor but has no wings please report it to the mod mod village gaurd station have a nice day!

The gaurd walked off. Aaron immediately shut the door.

Aphmau: 😳

Aaron: 😳

Sky: oooo aph you gonna go to jaaaiiilll!

Aphmau: THEY'D HAVE TO CATCH ME FIRST!!!

Sky: never minddddd

I heard voices outside. I looked through the window and saw several gaurds walking around searching for the imposter

Aka me