2 new friends!?!?

Aphmau's P.O.V

I woke up. The sun was just beginning to rise. I couldn't move but i could sit up.

I felt really powerful all of a sudden. I closed my eyes and a blast of light shot out of my hand.

Light surrounded me

Ross: AAAA TURN OFF THE LIGHTS!!! MIKU WHERE DID YOU GO!!!

Sky: SHHH ROSS IT WAS JUST A DREAM

Ross: BUT I JUST PROPOSED TO MIKU

Katelyn: SHUT UP!!

Once the light cleared i had my strength back and the frozen spell broke

Aphmau: YES I CAN MOVE FINALLY!!

Kristella: *yawn* whats with all the yelling..

Suddenly 2 people jumped out of the bushes. They ran towards me with a dagger in both of there hands. That escalated really fast..

Aaron pulled out his sword and dodged there hits. A sword appeared in my hand. Lucinda grabbed a potion of swiftness and splashed it on aaron so he was faster. Garroth and laurance pulled out there swords. Zane.. He was still asleep and snoring extremely loud..

Pretty soon those 2 surrendered as soon as they relised they had no chance of winning.

I held my sword towards them

Aphmau: what is your reason for attacking my friends?

???: well.. We were going for you bu-

???: amber shut up!

Amber: sorry..

Amber had blonde hair that was in a pony tail. The other girl had red hair with goggles on.

Aphmau: again.. What is your reason for your attack!

???: ok look.. We saw the light you created.. You have magics..?

Aphmau: u-um.. ME NO HAVE POWER!

Ok ok ok! I cant let everyone know i have magics! Theres a reason why i keep it a secret!

Ross: HAHA DO YOU EVEN TALK ENGLISH GOODLY BRO!

Max: your one to talk..

KawaiiChan: ross kun.. I don't think you should be saying anything about speaking correctly..

Max: you to!

Amber: i know you have magics!

???: ya theres no denying it!

Aphmau: Fine.. I do ok!?!? Is that a problem!?

Aaron: listen closely.. Why did you attack my girlfriend and why do you wanna know if she has magics!!!!!!!

Aaron looked mad

???: our guild.. Was attacked by magic users ok.. We saw your light and knew you were one so we attacked...

I lowered my sword

Aphmau: im sorry about your guild.. My name is aphmau.. And yes.. I do have magics