Chapter 102-Start Of Shadow War III

Aphmau's P.O.V

"Sometimes you have to go through darkness to get to the light" my dad sure did. Along with cleo. Nicole... I mean she tried to kill me along with amber but she didn't know who i was.

And amber... Just the thought of her name makes me boil with anger..

She says we dont stand a chance against them?

Well guess what..

Im about to prove you wrong..

Never underestimate us.. Never say we dont stand a chance... Never call us weak..

Because we aren't

We have strength

We have faith

We have hearts

We have passion

Sure.. The death lights are strong... But they completely lack the faith and confidence they need.

Cocky and confident are completely different.

Suddenly i was surrounded. 16 blood thirsty shadow knights all came walking up to me. There swords drawn.

I held my sword. My silver armor turned to diamond.

???: your dead know

Aphmau: actually...

I closed my eyes. Light poured down from the sky. It hit the ground which caused it to shake. A huge crack split open the earth making a 12000 foot deep crevice in the earth.

Light strucked each shadow knight. Slowly one by one collapsed. I opened my eyes. They were lilac

Aphmau: you are...

I walked away. I saw aaron and zenix fighting. Zenix pulled out his sword and aaron froze it then broke it.

Aaron kicked him in the face then froze his foot to the ground. He punched him in the face. Zenix pulled out his crystal then dissapeared.

Aaron: you coward...

He saw me then jumped down from the ice tower they fought on.

Aphmau: nice one aaron. By dissapearing he showed the lack of confidence within him

Aaron: he sure did... Say.. When did you become so wise?

Aphmau: since i started researching inspirational quotes :3

Aaron: .........um......what?

I laughed

Aphmau: nevermind... Im gonna go fight the shadows on the eastern part of Phoenix drop

Aaron: i'll fight the western side

Aphmau: good luck

Aaron: you to. Be safe

Aaron ran western while i ran eastern.

Ok nevermind thats north... Ok lets see.. Never eat soggy waffles..

Or was it never eat shredded weat??

Ok im in a war right now and im thinking about soggy waffles and shredded weat.

Wait.. AHA I FOUND YOU EAST!!