Chapter 127- Home

Aphmau's P.O.V

Allen: wait... So she tried to trick the divine headquarters that you faked your magic the entire time!?!

Aphmau: ya! That little yellow lemon haired turtle nut brained cucumber head pickled shadow plum tried to take me to the nether! But thank goodness i woke up from the sleeping spell and-

Katelyn: killed her

Allen: THAT MEANY BEANY DESERVED IT! SHE TRIED TO RUIN AARMAU THAT LITTLE ROTTON TOMATOE!

KawaiiChan: allen kun is now an official member of the Aarmau Army! But sadly aphmau senpai didn't kill her..

Allen: YE and WHY??

Ross: ROSSOME PICKLED PEPPERS PPAAPPEERR

Aphmau: because i had to tell her to tell TM (the shadow queen) that-

Liam: APHMAU DIVINE PHOENIX DONT YOU DARE REPEAT WHAT YOU SAID TO FREYJA!

Aphmau: WHY???

Liam: BECAUSE! YOUR STILL A KID

Aphmau: IM IN COLLEGE!

Liam: I DONT CARE MISSY!

Allen: w-what did she say...?

Everyone: nothing...

Aphmau: ANYWAYS! lucinda did you guys find the potion that will bring us home?

Lucinda: yes actually! Its brewing right now but it will be ready by tomorrow morning!

Aphmau: great!

Travis: your so smart lucinda!

Lucinda: awwww and you SO wanna die...

Allen: ha lol

Zane: *snores* yous just got BURN *snores* want some water? *snores* wait.. *snores* HE NEEDS SOME MILK *snores* ha.. Goteem *snores* cupcakes...

Aphmau: my goodness

Xx_-_TimeSkip_-_xX

It was now morning and i woke up before everyone else. I noticed the barrier i put around the lab was starting to ware off

Aphmau: EVERYONE C'MON WAKE UP MOVE IT BUDS WE GOTTA GO! GET UP OR SO HELP ME I WILL-

Liam: GSSJAAAA IM UP IM UP NO NEED TO CONTINUE YOUR LITTLE THREAT!

Everyone woke up then lucinda grabbed the potion. The barrier broke and gaurds came rushing inside along with the shadow knight.

One gaurd ran towards lucinda but aaron blocked him and started fighting. The shadow knight ran towards me pulling his sword out. I made my athenian warrior sword appear in my hand.

We clashed swords. He started talking

SK: y'know im the strongest shadow knight in the nether.. I dont think you really stand a chance

He smirked. I glared

Aphmau: oh really? Well i don't really give a crap.. Y'know im the top divine warrior? So I really dont think YOU stand a chance. Especially since the whole divine team is here

SK: i dont think you will be when you get back

He smirked again. What does he mean by that?

He swung his sword barely missing my left arm. I transformed into my lightheniam form and kicked him in the face knocking him to the ground.

He stood back up angry. He swung his sword again and I dodged. I strucked him with my lilac banning spell and sent him to the nether.

After he dissapeared all the gaurds froze in fear and we all ran towards lucinda.

She splashed the potion onto us. There was a bright light then we all dissapeared

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

I opened my eyes. Was it another freaking dream?? Nooo my story telling buddy isn't real then...

Wait.. Why am i in the woods behind my house? Not the college dorm? Why am i in the woods period?? I sat up and saw everyone asleep on the woods floor.

WAIT ALLENS HERE SO IT WASNT A DREAM! YAY MY STORY TELLING BUDDY IS REAL!

Everyone started waking up

Katelyn: the heck...? Why are we in the woods?

Aaron: and why are we at the woods behind aphs house?

Cadenza: why does everything look different?

Allen: WOW YOUR GUY'S HOME IS GREAT!

Reese: i am kind of confused on why some things look different.. More.. Older..

We then heard footsteps coming towards us. It sounds like 3 or more people..

???: whos there?? And why are you on our property?

Why does that girl sound like a older mia?

???: m-mia! Is that... Mom...?

I stood up and saw 3 people. 2 girls one boy. I gasped the two girls look like mia and lisa. The boy looked like ethan..

Mia: it is... And the rest of the team..

Lisa: MOM!

Lisa ran up and hugged me

Aphmau: l-lisa???

Mia: you'v been gone for 5 years! Where did you go and why have you come back just now?? How could you just leave us like that??? Levin, malachi, irene, shad.. Do you know how long we've been searching for you guys?? Everyone pretty much hates you now for leaving! Your not even the top divine warrior anymore! Your not even on the list!

My eyes widened

Aphmau: 5..... Years...

SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER IDK WHY I ALWAYS DO THIS >~< plz dont hate me.. And sorry if there are any spelling mistakes or if it doesn't make any sense its 11:01 right now and idk why I always update at night... Buuut thanks for reading and if you have any suggestions or questions make sure to comment or message me!

Bai! 🐢🍰