KawaiiChans Bully!

Katelyn's P.O.V

BEEP

BEEP

BE-

Katelyn: *yawn* aph your alarm clock is SOO annoying

Lucinda: you think ALL alarm clocks are annoying *yawn*

KawaiiChan: wait... Aaron kun is holding aphmau senpai! Get your phones ready aarmau army!

Awwwww there so kawaii together! wait.. I MEANT CUTE NOT KAWAII!

I grabbed my phone. I was about to take a picture until cadenza did. WITH THE FLASH STILL ON!

KawaiiChan: we talked about this cadenza chan! #1 rule: make sure your flash is off!

Aphmau's P.O.V

I saw a bright flash and immediately knew what it was. The aarmau army..

I opened my eyes. Aaron was next to me and of course the aarmau army all had there phones and having a talk to cadenza about "Aarmau Rules"

Cadenza: *sigh* i know.. It wont happen again..

We all got up. We took turns getting ready. I went to my closet and grabbed some clothes. I gave each girl an outfit since they didn't pack.

The guys barrowed some clothes from liam.

It was my turn so i went to the bathroom and put on a white tanktop, black pencil skirt, white sandels, and my bracelet.

I applied some lilac eyeshadow, mascara, winged eyeliner, and Arizona Green Tea flavored lip gloss.

I walked out. We all were ready so I grabbed my bag and we all walked downstairs and out the door. I said goodbye to liam since he doesn't go to school.

We still had a little time before school so we decided to get coffee since we were all pretty tired because the bear made a lot of noise.

It was gone so it was safe to go outside. We walked to Starbucks.

I got a white chocolate mocha. Everyone else got the same.

We started walking. We were telling jokes only i dont think ross was speaking English..

Ross: IHAVENUCMHCOFEEEEEEE

Sky: ....i think we made a mistake giving him coffee...

Max: uh YA

KawaiiChan froze.

Aphmau: kawaii chan..?

She pointed. Rosataku was talking with chelsea, arthur, and trixy... Shoot...

KawaiiChan: k-kawaii chan is scared..

Aphmau: dont worry KawaiiChan! You fought in an attack at greenvil village, was able to fight a dragon, and is apart of the devine team! Rosataku doesn't stand a chance against you!

She smiled

KawaiiChan: thankyou aphmau senpai!

Kiki: hands in!

We put our hands in

Aphmau: 1...2...3

Everyone: THE DEVINE TEAM!

Ross: MIKUUUUUUUU

We all laughed. We stood up tall. We linked hands. Of course KawaiiChan made me and aaron link hands with eachother.

Travis: do we seriously have to link hands?

Katelyn: shut up travis just do it