Chapter 12

Mason's POV

"Liam what did he say?" I ask through the phone. I didn't want to stay in Seattle more than one day. I wanted to go back and have Hazel with me. I haven't been able to just be a normal boyfriend and its fucking annoying

"Theres this bar. Around this time, Julio goes to have a few drinks. If you get rid of him, the other two will disappear."

"Are you sure? I mean were counting on a guy in rehab." I say

"He seems pretty sane to me." Liam says. "Lets do this." CJ says driving to the address.

"What are we going to do. Shoot him right there and then?"

"Yes. Go back home. I'm tired of this bullshit." I answer Tim.

"Thats him." Cleo says looking at the drinking a shot. "Its 5 in the evening and he's throwing back shots."

"Well half his team is either dead or in NY." CJ shrugs as we walk in. We sit down next to him at the bar making him look at us. He chuckles out of surprise. Looked like his late 20's. Dark hair wearing a suit.

"Julio right?" I say and he sighs. "I want the bodies." He says. "I want to burry my cousins and friends." He says. "Whose gonna burry you?" I ask and he chuckles again. "We get it. You're not to be messed with."

"Exactly." I sigh. "How was prison?" He asks

"Crap." I say and he nods. "Well what do you guys want."

"You. Lets go." I say as he gets up. We all walk outside as he gets into his car. We weren't going to kill him in a public place?

"Are they all dead?" He asks. He didn't look too bothered

"Yep." I say getting out the car once we got to empty fields. "This is a warning for anyone who wants to come for us." CJ says pushing Julio on to his knees before he injects him with poison. We made it look like a suicide by injecting a cocaine needle into him. "Whipe any finger prints off." I say before we head back.

"Blu's husband." I say getting in the car. "I don't trust he won't try seek revenge for Blu." CJ says.

"Liam." I say calling him. Wheres Blu's husband.

"He works as a lawyer ironic right? According to Ricardo he goes home after work around now."

"One more trip guys..." I say

-

''We're back.'' CJ shouts through the house. ''Hi.'' Cleo says walking down and hugging CJ. They both hated that affectionate shit and that hug was quicker than 2 seconds. ''What up Cleo.'' I say walking into the livingroom.

''Hey dumb and dumber.'' I say looking at Sam and Sophia. ''Am I dumb or dumber.'' Sam asks. ''Ofcourse you're dumber.'' Sophia says and I chuckle. ''Actually...'' I start

''How was Seattle.'' Sam asks. ''Good.'' I say. ''Where is Nick.''

''Bathroom.'' He says and I nod. ''Where is Liam.''

''He went out with this girl.'' Sophia says. ''He said she was pretty. I saw her instagram through his phone. Oops.''

''You are not suppose to go through people's phones.'' I say frowning. ''Sorry.'' She smiles. ''Wheres our friend Blu.''

''Don't know. Liam said she went to a better place.'' Sophia says. ''What?''

''She's upstairs.'' Nick says behind. ''She's lying.'' He looks at Sophia and she just chuckles. ''Oops again.'' Sophia says and I roll my eyes. She was probably the most annoying person I have seen.