Chapter 30

Mason's POV

"He's in there two weeks now." I say. "And still not talking to me."

"Well maybe because we put him in a mental house." Liam says.

"How about you shut up for a few seconds?" I ask him. "The doctor said he was doing better. His anger was less and that the paranoia was gone."

"So let him out."

"I want to be sure..." I say looking at Blu. She looked annoyed as she crossed her arms. Nick refused to see any of us except for my parents and siblings on the 5th day.

We had to slow shit down because we needed Nick and we couldn't carry on some of our plans without him.

"We have a visitor." Cleo says walking in. "Who?" CJ asks when I see Georgia walk into the room.

"Hello everyone." She says. "It took you 2 weeks to get here. Where you walking or something?" I ask and she chuckles

"Wheres Nick?" She asks. "I was busy with Jackson if you must know." She says putting her bag down. I forgot how annoying she was. She spoke to much and I always wondered what Nick saw in her besides her looks. Maybe she filled the silence when Nick didn't say much.

"Okay." I say

"So?" She says.

"So what?" I ask.

"Wheres Nick. You avoided the question twice. Is he in trouble?" She asks as she pushes her blonde locks back.

"No." I say. "He's with the doctor. He's staying there for a while."

"What do you mean?" She asks. "He's in hospital?"

"No. You moron. He's at the mental institution. His anger took control over him." Liam says as he sighs also tired ofher questions.

"Oh." She says. "I'm gonna go see him."

"You can't." I tell her as I look at Blu. She had her arms crossed as she watched Georgia. They must know eachother since they ran around in the same circles for the second time now. They must have something in common to have dated the same guys.

"Why not?"

"Because I can't let you out of my sight or someone will hunt you down and kill you. Remember you're wanted?"

"Why do you care if I die or live." She challenges me.

"I don't honestly. But I know Nick wouldn't forgive me if I let anything happen to you."

"God have you always been this annoying?" Liam asks and Georgia just chuckles finally laying eyes on Blu. "You guys got a new member?" She asks.

"Yep." I say looking at Blu. "This is Blu. Last standing Seattle Crew member." I tell her and Georgia's eyebrows turn into a frown.

"News travels fast but this hasn't hit the streets yet." She says and I chuckle. "What has hit the streets is that she was carrying Nick's child."

"Shut up Georgia." I say trying to be nice still but she was crossing lines.

"So what does that concern you?" Blu asks out of nowhere. Georgia doesn't even look her way and just chuckles. "Tell me where Nick is please." She says and I sigh getting up taking her arm before Blu ripped her apart.

"Lets go." I say leaving the house. "You should be careful with Blu." I tell her getting into my car. "Nick won't have anyone cross her and shes trained double by us and Seattle crew so if she kills you..."

"She won't kill me." Georgia chuckles. "She won't touch me. Has she not seen how much Nick protects me?"

"Well, when it comes to Blu he forgets his own name." I tell her. She finally shuts up and I know she's calculating some evil plan in her head.