Chapter 22

"So wheres the money?" I ask looking at the guys standing infront of us.

"One condition." Gunter says. What an ugly name for an ugly guy. Cleo laughs and looks at us. "Are you guys going to listen to his condition?" She asks

"Yes lets hear it." Mason says

"Okay. Let us buy the drugs from you and we sell it further. No strings attached."

"What no suppliers in Chicago?" CJ asks.

"Its just that we can build a reputation from this if we go into business with you guys. Collins crew is very highly respected in Chicago."

"Don't fall for this nonsense." I say as Liam smirks. He was actually flattered the dumbass.

"So you guys want to be recognised for your association with us?" Liam asks. "Well its a no from me." He says. "We don't do people favours."

"Come on. You get a benefit out of it too. We can be your allies." Gunter says.

"We don't need anyone. You have 5 seconds to pass over the money." I say getting annoyed here.

"Don't make enemies out of us." Another one says. I sigh. Tired of hearing that phrase from these guys I reach in my back pocket and get out my gun. "You wanna say that again?" I ask.

"Here is the money." Gunter says throwing a bag. "Consider our offer." He says before they leave the empty warehouse.

"Yep. Its all here." Mason says picking up the bag. "Lets go." As we get outside their cars all race away. I reach the handle of my car door whrn Tim stops

"Stop." He says and everyone freezes. "Do you guys hear ticking? Do not start any engines." He says leaning down. "Got it." He says grabbing the little chip. Under the car. "Bastards tried killing us." He says getting the chip off all the cars.

"Thats it." CJ says. "I'm tired of weirdo Gunter and this nonsense. I say lets go kill them right now."

"I have a date tonight." I say and everyone looks at me. "So were gonna have to be quick."

"Its 11 in the night. You have a date?" Liam asks and I nod. "Yes."

"Someones smashing tonight." He says laughing. "Shut up and lets go." I sigh.

-

"Hey. Are you asleep?" I ask walking into Desi's room. I was supposed to come meet her at midnight but it was 2 in the morning and I had blood all over my shirt.

"I'm awake. You know its worrying, you being on business. Dangerous world you live in." She says sitting up. "You know when you didn't show I thought something happened to you." She says and I chuckle.

"I'm fine." I say. "I always am. You should know better." I say and she shrugs. "You never know." She says. "Sorry I'm late." I say kissing her lips pushing her back onto her bed taking off my own shirt.

7 am we were still up. Her eyes were drooping as she layed on my naked chest. She looked exhausted and so was I, but my brain wouldn't let me sleep in her bed. Scared I'd wake up clueless again. I doze off to sleep finally waking up by my phone buzzing. I look around me and try find my phone in my pants. The bed was empty and I was confused for a few seconds staring at my phone before I picked up.

"Hello?"

"Nick, Sams in trouble at school. They've been trying to reach you for hours now. Where are you?" Sophia asks and I look around.

"I dont know." I say panicking. Realisation daunts back to me that I was at Desi's house.

"What do you mean?" She asks confused. "You better come down here before they call mom or dad."