Chapter 21

Nick's POV

I watch Desi fall asleep and lay there watching her face. She was so pretty. The freckles on her face were staning perfectly lined up. Her long eyelashes rested on her cheeks as she softly breathed in and out. I didn't want to leave but I feel myself slowly falling asleep next to her and that was weird. I didn't sleep anywhere but my bed.

I wake up confused of my surroundings. Desi smiles at me as I wake up. "Good morning." She smiles and I look at her pushing her off of me. "Where am I?" I ask confused it wasn't my bed. Desi stares at me for a few second confused before she takes my arm. "Its my house. Nick." She says. "Remember you came last night? And fell asleep here?" She asks and I get up before my memory comes back again. "Oh." I say sitting down. She hugs me kissing my cheeks. "Are you okay?" She asks and I nod. "I'm not used to sleeping anywhere but my house." I say and she kisses me again. "Is it weird that it turns me on how damaged you are?" She asks and I look at her. "No." I say and she chuckles as I throwing her next to me. "Morning sex." She says. "I won't be able to walk to college." She says and I laugh. "Really? You should stay home then." I try persuading her. "Oh no. Tamara is waiting for me." She says grabbing her phone. "I need to run" she says and I laugh.

I fall back on her bed look at my phone. 32 missed calls and messages. What the hell happened the one night that I was gone?

"Dude are you alive?" Mason asks and I clear my throat. "Yes."

"Where are you?" He asks. "I'm with Desi." I say

"Oh." He says. "Laters." I say hanging up. I get dressed and drop Desi off at college.

That evening Mason tells me mom wants us over for family dinner and I have some news to tell anyway.

"Hi mom." I say walking in. "Hey everyone." She says as Alex, Luke, Mason and I all walk in at the same time." 

"Hey Luke. Your girl... Tasha?"

"Tamara you dickface." Luke says and I nod. "I saw her the other day." I say and he nods. "She told me. She's friends with Desi."

"Hold on. The girls you guys are dating know eachother?" Mason asks. "Apparently." Sam answers.

"That's weird." Mason says looking at me specifically. "Girls talk." He says.

"When are you going to introduce Desi to us Nick." Mom says grabbing everyone's attention.

"Never." I say and she cocks her head. "What do you mean?" She asks. "Youre all a bunch of weirdos."

"Says the number one weirdo." Alex says. Punching my arm, Sam punches me again. "Sam I'll kick your ass and you know it." I say and he just laughs. "I've met Desi." He says. "I haven't met her yet." Alex says. "The girl who made Nick worried about meeting us. She must be important."

"I met her too." Luke says. "Shes Tamara's friend." He smirks proud of himself. "I met her too." Sophia says.

"Okay we get it. You guys all know her well done." I say. "Sams got his first girlfriend. Why do we not focus the attention on him." I say

"Did you lose your virginity yet Sam?" Alex asks

"Guys behave." My mom says carrying on cooking

"Did you?" Mason asks this time. "Ofcourse I did." He says. "To Kammy?"

"Mom. Tell them to stop." Sam says and I laugh. "Why does nobody ask me?"

"The line is very blurry." Alex says. "If we shout at you thats sexism. If we don't... Thats still sexism?" He says