Chapter 20

Desi's POV

I moan out as he moves in me. God he was good. My fingers run through his hair as he speeds up. Would this last forever. Him in my bed? It seemed only right. I never felt like this when I was around anyone else. He groans in my neck as my nails dig deep into his skin. "Im coming..." I whisper feeling the wave hit me. I moan out his name feeling his lips in my neck.

I wrap the sheets around me as he gets dressed into his boxers and jeans. Was he leaving already? He sits on the side of my bed and puts the black airforces he was wearing. I wrapped the sheets around me before I go over to his side and sit on my knees wrapping my arm around him as I held the sheets with my other hand. He stops what he is doing by my touch. My fingers run through hair over his shoulder. Tracing invisible patterns. "What are you doing to me." He says softly out of nowhere. I kiss the side of his cheek runs my fingers over his beard.

"I don't know..." I say. The silence aftdr that gets broken by his phone ringing. "Shit." He says taking his phone out of his pocket.

"She tried running on your watch Adams." CJ says. I recognised his voice as I was so close to Nick. "Where are you?" Nick asks

"Outside." He says. "Come on. You in a house with Blu. Knew she would distract you while her friends was skipping town." He says and I let go of Nick. I wasn't trying to distract him? Nick looks at me and something in his eyes tell me he wasn't up for it. He hangs up the phone and looks at me. "You were trying to distract me!" He says and I look at him shaking my head. "What? No I wasn't!"

"Would you spread your legs for any of the guys who were watching Dana?" He asks and I felt a stang through me. Ouch. That hurt.

"Nick I wasnt trying to do anything! I didn't even know what she was doing!" I say and he looks at me shaking his head. "Everything about us is a lie." He says and I get up feeling the tears in my eyes. He puts on his shirt before he walks out the door. I quickly put on a dress and walk down the stairs trying to figure out whats happening. Nick was holding Dana by her arm dragging her in to the house. "Tell Mason to hurry up." He says throwing Dana into the living room. "Nick stop." I say running down the stairs. CJ was standing at the door opening staring at us.

"Desi I swear to God-" Nick starts

"What? Are you going to kill me?" I challenge. I stand in between Dana and him. "Nick." CJ says. Nick just stares at probably thinking about ways to kill me. He was breathing so heavily seeing the anger coming from his eyes I took a step back.

"Whats going on?" Mason asks walking in followed by Cleo, Tim and Liam.

"Fuck." I mumble knowing they would so kill me if I didn't move. "Dana, run." I say looking at the backgarden.

"She's still alive." Mason asks as I look at Dana. She'd never make it. Not in her condition. She looked freightened and small.

"And all yours." Nick says looking at me. He was doing it to hurt me. I know he was. "You killed Tara, what else do you want." I say and Mason laughs. "I don't give a damn." He says. "They planned it together right?"

"She'll leave. She'll go back to Seattle." I try. "I swear to God if you don't move you'll be the one dead too." He hisses and I look at Nick. He seems indecisive for a second before he grabs my arm and pulls me out the way for Mason to reach Dana. She tries to fight him off but he grabs her arm twisting it so hard it breaks. I hear the screams making me wanna almost vomit. "Dana." I cry out. "Please stop." I say fighting Nick off. My kicks finally hit him as he groans out letting go. I run to Mason kicking his knee in making him fall on the floor. He groans out grabbing me as he gets up within a second. "You wanna die?" He asks angry as fuck pushing me so hard I slide across the floor where Nick grabs me. This time so tight I can't even move. Mason grabs her other breaking that one as we'll watvhing Dana scream out in pain crying. "I hope you regret that day when the thought came into your head to even look Hazels way. You brought her into a battle that wasnt hers!" Hw shouts hoisting her kneeing her stomach. I tried looking away sobbing and sobbing. "You're gonna watch this." Nick says pointing my face towards Mason who snaps her neck. He throws her lifeless body onto the floor and wipes his hands on his jeans before turning around and leaving. Nick lets go of me finally and I run to Dana... She was gone. She was gone and all because of her stupidness.