Chapter 18

Desi's POV

"This is fun." Dana says sitting down on the couch. "Don't you think?" She asks me. The two just returned from the party.

"Whats fun?"

"Us four girls living together." She smiles. "Are you wearing my jacket?" I ask and she nods. "Yeah. Its cute. You don't mind do you?" She asks. It was the olive coloured bomber jacket Nick bought me. I bite my lower lip sitting down fighting the urgue to scream out.

"They're all extremely hot. It makes it almost harder to do this." Dana says and I look at her resting my head. "Especially Nick. Oh God." She says. "Liams cute." Tara smiles.

"You guys are weird." I say and they both laugh. "You're just not into them because they killed your husband." Dana says. "Can we not go down that path?" I ask opening my book. I wanna do some studying before classes began.

"Sorry. We thought you were dead too. I'm just happy youre alive." Dana says sitting next to me hugging me. "I'm sorry those bastards killed our best friends."

"He wasn't my best friend." I say getting up. "He beat me, drugged me and abused me."

"But you loved him..." Tara says. "You guys are so simple minded. Just leave it." I say and they sigh. We all look up hearing the door open.

"What the hell did you guys do?" Kammy says walking into the living room. "You two sickos put a camera in the room Sam and I were in!"

"How did you know?" Tara asks

"Nick and the one that just came out of jail came in and stamped the fuck out of thats shit. Sam thinks its me! You guys ruined my chances with him!" She cries out and I get up.

"I'm sorry." I say hugging her. She was so young. Reminded me of myself really.

"They're smarter than we thought." Dana says. "Damn."

Little did they know it was me who told Nick. "Are you stupid?" Kammy screams at Dana. "I told you what I was planning at that party and you took my word and used it for your own sick games! I'd be on that tape too wouldn't I?!" She screams again and Dana sighs while I try to hold Kammy together as she was crying. "I ttusted you guys with that!"

"You do know Jeremy would twist your neck if he found out what you were doing?" Kammy asks. "Putting his little sister on a sextape." She says wiping her tears. "I wish he was still here instead of you two weirdos!"

"I'm sorry Kammy." Dana says I guess feeling bad. "Go to hell Regina." Kammy says walking upstairs. "Better yet go back to Seattle."

"So whats up with the name change anyway?" I ask and she sighs ignoring me. "The guys were better at this than we are." Dana previously known as Regina says.

"Don't include me in this. I didn't approve of your plan." I say and she sighs. "You guys changed." Tara says looking at me.

"We have." I say getting my jacket. "Its time you let go of this revenge plan for those guys who abused the fuck out of us."

"Julio loved me and Stefano loved you. You were too blind to see that." She says and I chuckle. "You're too blind to see otherwise." I say leaving the house. I get in my car and stare at the wheel for a while. "God... Why did I let life get the best of me?" I sigh feeling tears well up.

"The worst thing is I fell for you."

What even were we? Dating? His girlfriend?

Nick's voice won't leave my mind. I needed to go see him but he would kill me. I know he would. I needed a drink. I head to the bar and sit down on a stool.