Episode 4

The next morning, Sakina woke up to her door bell ringing furiously. She trudged to the front door and opened it. Sakura stood outside her door huffing and puffing. It was apparent that she had Run all the way to Sakina's house.

Sakina rubbed her eyes. "Hi, Sakura, what are you doing here?" Sakina asked.

Sakura walked past Sakina and plopped down on her couch. "Saki! Why didn't you tell me you were dating Kise Ryota!" Sakura yelled, pulling out a magazine and holding it out.

Sakina walked over to the couch and sat down beside her and peered at the cover of the magazine.

The cover had the picture of Kise and Sakina. The title of the Magazine was 'Kise Ryota's mystery Girlfriend?!'

Sakina blushed furiously, "B-but we're not dating! I-I just met him yesterday,"

"Well, that's what it says! Jeez, and after all that trouble I went through to hook you up with Kagami."

Sakina stared at Sakura. "You tried to hook me up with Kagami?" she asked.

Sakura blushed and stood up. "I didn't say anything!" she declared, walking to the front door and opening it. Sakina grabbed Her wrist tightly.

"Sakura..." she murmured as a dark aura surrounded Sakina.

Sakura gulped and turned around slowly. "Saki, I-" there was a loud clicking noise and Sakura closed her eyes. She felt Sakina release her wrist and she slowly opened her eyes.

Sakina headed into the kitchen and Sakura hesitantly followed after her.

Sakina sat at the table and opened a package of instant ramen and poured boiling water into it. After a few seconds, Sakina picked up her chopsticks and began eating. "I miss Kagami's Breakfast. It was good," she mumbled through a mouth full of ramen.

Sakura stared at Sakina and sighed As she shook her head. "How can you eat ramen every single day? That stuff is gross," she said.

Sakina paused from eating and placed her chopsticks down. "Instant Ramen is a valuable source of non nutritional values. It is simple and easy to make. For someone such as myself who loves all forms of food, it is a necessity. Instant Ramen is Love; Instant Ramen is Life."

Sakina picked her chopsticks back up and began eating again.

"Very poetic...but It's still gross,"

"Get out of my house,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakina and Sakura walked through the town and headed to a nearby Cafe.

"I know something that is better than boring instant ramen. And that's cake," Sakura said, opening the Cafe door and entering the store.

Sakura sat down and as Sakina slid into the seat in front of her She said, "The cake is a lie,"

Sakura stared at Sakina with her mouth open. "No you didn't just say that?!" Sakura exclaimed.

Sakina looked out the window as a small smile crept onto her lips.

A girl wearing a maid outfit came over. "Hi! Would you like to try out a rose shaped cupcake?" she asked. "No, I want a chocolate strawberry cake with extra chocolate. What do you want Sakina?" Sakura asked.

Sakina turned and opened her mouth to order. The girl in the maid outfit had been smiling but at the sight of Sakina, her smile faded to a glare.

"Just a milkshake," Sakina said.

The cafe girl flipped around and walked away without a word.

"I guess she recognised you from the magazine," Sakura commented.