Episode 15

Sakina began replaying memorized Techniques. Yuta had been shocked at first but had quickly recovered and was returning her shots.

The match ended shortly, with Yuta winning.

Yuta took Sakina's racquet and went to put the racquets away back in Sakina's bag.

Sakina was panting heavily. She stood up and smiled, "That match was fun!" She exclaimed.

Suddenly, Sakina felt an arm wrap around her shoulder. "Hey, you're pretty Cute, What's your name?" A male voice asked.

Sakina quickly knocked the guy's arm away and backed up. "Who are you? Don't put your hands on me like That!" She said.

The guy smirked, "I'm Haizaki. Wanna go and have some fun?"

A chill went down Sakina's spine. She shook her head furiously and backed away.

The guy Haizaki roughly grabbed Sakina's wrist and pulled her closer to him. "Where are you going?"

Sakina yelped and tried to wiggle out of his grasp with no avail.

"Hey! Let go of her!" Yuta yelled, pushing Haizaki back and forcing him to let go of Sakina.

Sakina huddled behind Yuta frightened.

"Y-Yuta...lets go," Sakina whispered.

"Who are You?" Haizaki questioned, narrowing his eyes.

"Yuta Fuji, and I'm not letting you touch Sakina." Yuta said, glaring at Haizaki.

Haizaki laughed before punching Yuta in the face. "I can do what I want." He said.

Yuta hit the ground and Sakina gasped in shock.

"Why Did you do that?!" Sakina yelled, looking at Haizaki.

Haizaki smirked, "Don't be Mad. That glare doesn't fit such a cute face."

Sakina looked down at Yuta who was getting to his feet. There was blood trickling down his mouth. Yuta wiped it away with his sleeve.

Haizaki smirked and licked his thumb. "Tryin to look cool?"

Haizaki then rushed over to Yuta and Kicked him in the stomach and knocked him down again.

"Stop it!" Sakina screamed, running over and pulling Haizaki back.

Haizaki knocked Sakina off. "Hey, Don't interfere," He said.

Sakina clenched her fists and punched Haizaki as hard as she could. Her fist collided with the side of his face.

Haizaki stood still before glaring down at her. Sakina attempted to punch Haizaki again, but He grabbed her arm and twisted it behind her back.

Sakina screamed as a sharp pain went throughout her arm. There was a snapping sound and Haizaki threw Sakina on the ground.

Haizaki then walked over to Yuta and began stomping on him.

Sakina slowly stood up and clutched her throbbing arm. She took a deep breath before running over to Haizaki and kicking him from behind.

Haizaki turned around and punched Sakina.

Sakina collapsed onto the ground.

"Y-you bastard!" Yuta yelled, attempting to get up. He was bloody and bruised.

Haizaki turned around and Kicked Yuta in the face. "Damn brat," He muttered.

"Hey! What's going on?" A voice asked.