Episode 20

The party ended with Sakina utterly tired, her energy completely zapped.

"I don't know if I can take much more of this," She mumbled as she trudged towards her front door.

Somehow, Sakina had convinced Kise to allow her to head home unattended. Sakina had tried calling Sakura multiple times, however, she didn't respond.

Sakina managed to place her hand on her door When there was a hand placed on her shoulder.

Sakina turned around to see Akashi.

"You look lovely, Sakina," Akashi commented.

Sakina felt her face heat up in embarrassment.
"T-thank you Akashi. Um...aren't you a bit...early?"

Akashi smiled. "Perhaps,"

"I-it's not like I didn't want to see you so soon or anything! Its just...um..." Sakina sputtered her words.

Akashi chuckled and held out his hand. "We should go," He said.

Sakina nodded and took his hand.

Akashi led Sakina to the Limousine parked outside her house. He opened the door and waited for Sakina to enter before climbing inside.

Sakina sat stiffly beside Akashi as the Limousine began to drive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two stood outside a large building that was surrounded by rose bushes. The building was beautiful, the prettiest place Sakina had ever seen. There were Many Servants standing outside in formal attire.

Akashi held Sakina's hand and the two walked to the front. Two Servants opened the buildings door and rose petals slowly flew down everywhere.

Sakina gasped at the sight as she stared wide eyed at everything.

Akashi gently urged Sakina foward into a room full of other guests.

Many of the other guests were well known. Men and women in elegant attire stood around talking softly as a beautiful music was being played in the background.

"I hope you enjoy yourself Sakina. Excuse me, But I must find my father," Akashi said before walking away.

Sakina watched him go and sighed heavily. She spotted a buffet table and made her way over to it.

There was a servant standing near the buffet table. "Miss, is there anything you want?" The servant asked.

Sakina stared at the delicious looking food and nearly drooled. She caught herself and snapped out of it.

"Um, Yeah, I mean yes. I would like a bit of everything," She responded, eyeing the food.

The servant fixed Sakina's plate and handed it to her. Sakina took the plate and glanced around. No one was paying her any attention. In a flash, Sakina gulped down the entire plates contents and handed the plate over.

"More please,"

The server stared at Sakina in shock. "C-coming up, Miss,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakina sighed and looked around. Akashi wasn't anywhere in sight.

"Hello Miss." A voice said.

Sakina turned and stared up at a boy who was holding a glass of champagne in his hand. The boy smiled at her before taking a drink from the glass.

"Its nonalcoholic champagne," He said, noticing Sakina's look.

"Oh,"

"My name is Atobe Keigo. Its nice to meet you Miss Hime-chan. I haven't seen you before, would you mind telling me about yourself?"