Episode 25

Sakina was busy preparing for the Host club. She spent most of her extra free time decorating the unused music room, turning it into a suitable host club room. She and her other classmates worked hard preparing the room.

Today was the day of the festival and Sakina stood back and admired the class' hard work.  

"Wow! Looks good!" Sakura commented. "Did you call our hosts?" she asked.

Sakina nodded in response. "They're on their way."

"Good. Oh, here's your outfit!" Sakura said, tossing Sakina a dress.

"Eh?!" Sakina yelled, grabbing The dress and looking confused.

"Sorry to tell you but you're a host too! I'm one as well. I got those two first year girls, Sakuno and Tomoka to join too. I also called Riko and Momoi," Sakura explained. "What are You waiting for? Go get dressed!"

Sakina sighed and went to put on her outfit. When She returned, All the girls had already arrived. The other girls all wore slim fitting pink dresses. Only Sakina and Sakura wore different colored dresses.

Sakura wore a beautiful Sparkling dark purple dress that showed off her curves and feminine figure.

Sakina wore a dark blue dress that had dark red at the bottom. The dress was almost see through, with dark glitters on it.

The other four female hostesses sat in separate corners while Sakina and Sakura stood by the door.

"Okay, you'll be the greeter. Basically, you'll direct all out guests to their proper host. Don't forget to ask them their type and who matches them okay? Oh, and if you see Murasakibara, point him over to me, got it?"

Sakina nodded, "Understood!"

Sakura sighed in relief before walking over to her station and having a seat.

Sakina turned around and saw all the male hosts arriving.

"You guys are here! Okay, those are your stations, good luck!" Sakina said, pointing to the boy's areas.

"Wow Sakinacchi! So cute!" Kise gushed.

"Y-yeah, you look pretty," Kagami said.

Sakina blushed and nodded. "Thanks," she said.

"Ooh! I bet I'm gonna be the most popular host!" Kise said, as he walked over to his station.

"I'm sorry but I'll be the most popular, Ryota," Akashi responded with a smile.

"Hmph, I'm not gonna lose you you guys!" Kagami said.

"Ha, I'll be the most popular," Aomine said.

"Does it even matter whose the most popular, Baka?" Midorima commented.

The boy's all sat in their areas.

"Where's Kuroko?" Sakina mumbled, not seeing him. Panic rose to her chest as she looked around frantically.

"Where am I suppose to go again?"

Sakina whipped around and let out a sigh of relief. Kuroko was standing behind her with a light smile.

"Over there," She answered, pointing.

Kuroko nodded and began heading over to the area. As Kuroko sat down, to the surprise of everyone, he said loudly, "I'll be the most popular host,"

There was a sudden silence as everyone processed what he said.

"Kya! Go, Tetsu!" Momoi squealed.

There was a lot of feedback to Kuroko's statement.

"Kuroko!"

"As if! The only one who can beat me is me!"

"I'm a model! I've got more experience than any of you! Sorry Kurokocchi but I'm gonna win!"

"I'm absolute. If I say I'll win, I shall,"

"I'm not gonna lose!"

Sakina sighed before She smiled and turned her attention to the early arriving guests.

"Welcome to the Butterfly Room of budding Love. What type of host are you expecting to meet? We have a wide range of beautiful hosts who are here just for you,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakina glanced around the room and was happy to see everyone having fun.

"Wow, So this is your classes host club huh?" Momo said, having just entered the room.

"Would you like to request a hostess?" Sakina inquired.

Momo shook his head. "Nope. I'm just here to see what you class' event looks like. Its a lot better than I could have thought. Say, are those guys your friends?"

"Yes. I convinced them to be hosts today. Um...what about The captain's class? What Does their cafe look like?"

"Pretty cool.  I never thought I'd get to see the captain deliver someone's cake to them. It was entertaining."

"Yes...it sounds fun," 

Sakina glanced back around at the room and smiled.

"Well, I've gotta go, I'll see you later Sakina," Momo said, waving before he left.

Sakina watched him go before she turned her attention to Midorima who appeared to need help.

Sakina approached Midorima and leaned closer to him, "Ah, um Midorima? Do you need help?" She whispered.

"I don't know what to talk about," Midorima responded.

The girls who sat with him glanced around and appeared to be bored.

Sakina wracked her brain for a solution until she got an idea. "Um, Do you girls know that Midorima knows a lot about lucky items? He gets his info straight from Oha Asa. Ask him anything about your fortune and I guarantee that Midorima knows!"

"Really? Can you tell fortunes?" A girl questioned, suddenly becoming interested.

"I can try..." Midorima responded hesitantly.

Sakina sighed and moved away as Midorima seemed to get the hang of his job as a host.

Sakina glanced around the room and smiled. In Kuroko's area, he was doing a card trick by using misdirection. In Kagami's area, he appeared to be telling a story. In Kise's area, he of course was signing autographs and doing poses.

In every host's area they were doing something entertaining for their guests.

Sakina felt a tap on her shoulder. "Ah, Yuta! It's nice to see you!" she said.

Yuta nodded as he struggled to say something. "I...Um...Well...You..."
His face was red and he kept looking away.

"Are you not feeling well?" Sakina questioned, placing her hand on his forehead.

Sakina removed her hand.
"Have you seen Fuji's class yet? I hear they're doing a play!" she said.

Yuta nodded again. "Y-yes," he responded.

Throughout the entire school there was a bell ringing off in the distance.

"Ah, Our job's over. That bell means we get to go explore others celebrations," Sakina commented.
"Want to come with me?" She asked.

"Y-yeah,"

"Great!"

Afterwards, everyone wandered the school enjoying the festivities. There were games and prizes as well as food and other assortments. Everyone enjoyed themselves and headed home.