Episode 5

The next Day, Sakina walked to school. "~Monday, Monday, What a Day. gonna have some fun today~" Sakina sang as she skipped to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After School, Sakina walked beside Sakura. "Sakina, What's wrong? You look...happy"

"Today, I'm gonna Surprise Onii-san at school! He has practice so I'm gonna watch him and cheer him on!" Sakina stated, a blush on her face.

"Sure, Okay but I gotta go home. My Mom asked me to do something for her. Do plenty of cheering for me as well okay?"

Sakina nodded. The two fist bumped before parting ways.

Sakina smiled and skipped in the direction of Tou High School.

Once she reached the gym, Sakina peaked inside. Tou was versing an unfamiliar named school and was winning. Sakina spotted Kuroko in the bleachers, Drinking a milkshake.

Sakina shuddered at the memory of the day before yet walked up and sat down beside him. "Hi. Are you Observing Onii-san?"

Kuroko nodded. "Yes. Although, you are the only one to have noticed me," He said.

"Well...You're My senpai. Of course I noticed you. You used to be Onii-san's best friend aside from Satsuki. You're pretty cool."

Kuroko smiled. "Thank you,"

"You're welcome, Senpai," Sakina responded, returning the smile.

The buzzer beeped and Sakina glanced at the score. Of course Tou High School was in the lead

She smiled to herself and looked up at Kuroko who stood up to leave.

"Bye," Kuroko said.

"Wait for me!" Sakina said getting up. She put her finger to her lips and glanced down at Aomine.

Aomine was leaving to enter the changing room.

Sakina followed after Kuroko who silently left the gym.

"Why did you leave? Weren't you going to cheer him on?" Kuroko asked.

"Yes but Onii-san looked tired, I'll talk to him later. Senpai, where are you going? I want to hang out with you today,"

Kuroko blushed slightly and looked away. "I was just going to Maji burger to get another milkshake," he murmured.

"Then lets go, Senpai!" Sakina said, smiling.

Kuroko walked to Maji burger followed by Sakina.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Senpai, You don't have to pay for it, I can buy it myself!" Sakina protested as the two stood in front of the cashier.

"No, it's fine," Kuroko stated, paying for the order of burgers and Milkshakes.

Sakina sat across from Kuroko and stared at her vanilla milkshake and twelve burgers. "Thank you Senpai," She said.

Kuroko nodded and took a sip from his milkshake.

Once Sakina finished eating all the burgers, She and Kuroko walked side by side as they headed to the park.

"I don't get to See you much Anymore. I'm glad we get to hang out like this. Did you know I've had more fun in the past three days than I have ever had before?"

Kuroko nodded. "I'm glad you are having fun. I saw your picture in the magazine,"

Sakina blushed, "You did? What did you think?"

"You and Kise make a good couple."

"We're not dating. That was...just a friendly thing..." Sakina mumbled.

Kuroko cocked his head. "A...friendly thing?"

Sakina nodded, "Yes. I helped Kise outsmart a group of Fangirls."

"Oh,"

Kuroko walked over to a nearby bench and sat down.

Sakina sat beside him and looked up at the sky. "You're really amazing, Senpai. You're not like Onii-San, you play a different, style of basketball. One that is Unique and only suitable for someone like you. I think...that's why...I... look up to you..."

Kuroko glanced at Sakina and blushed. "I... didn't know you felt that way."

Sakina smiled, "Yeah, but I'm not sure if basketball is suited for me. I mean, I like to play because basketball is fun but...I'm not really good. I can play just fine when I'm alone but whenever people are around, I play horribly. Although, thanks to a lucky item, I have improved, at least I'd like to think so."

Kuroko nodded and took a sip from his milkshake. After a slight pause he said, "if playing basketball is fun to you then I think that's all that matters. It's not about winning or losing but rather about your love for the game. Sakina, I'm not saying if you don't give up you'll definitely make it but if you give up then there's nothing left."

Sakina was silent. "I think I understand," She said after a few moments. "Okay! I won't give up! I'll continue to play!"

Sakina stood up. Kuroko stood up along with her. "Thank you, Senpai! I'll do my best!"

Sakina gave Kuroko a hug before running off. "Bye Senpai! I'm really glad I got to talk to you!" She called out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakina was huffing and Puffing outside of Too high school. Aomine walked out of the school and was nearly tackled to the ground by Sakina's forceful hug.

"Saki!" Aomine called out.

"Onii-san! I'm gonna try really really hard at playing Basketball but there's something I've been meaning to tell you since friday!" Sakina Said, letting go of Aomine and standing back.

Sakina twirled her hair and looked down at the ground.

"What is it?" Aomine asked, Staring at Sakina.

"Onii-san...I love Basketball. It's fun and really cool,"

Aomine nodded his head.

"But I want to become a tennis player instead. I want to go pro as a tennis player and travel the world. I couldn't tell you before because I was scared of what you would say. I'm bad at basketball but I absolutely love the sport with all my heart. So...I won't stop playing Basketball. But I want to dedicate myself to tennis. I'm sorry...if I disappoint you, Onii-san, but...that's What I have decided."

Aomine stared at Sakina in silence. Finally, he placed a hand on her head. "Baka. If you wanna play tennis, fine. I'll support you no matter what. We're family and that's what family does."

Aomine ruffled Sakina's hair and She giggled before swiping his hand away. "Thank you Onii-san."
She replied.