Episode 30

Sakina stayed up all night in order to finish as many scripts as she could which resulted in her being extremely tired the next morning and unwilling to head to school.

"Come on, Sakina! We gotta go to school!" Sakura said, trying to drag Sakina out.

"I'm too tired..." Sakina muttered, falling asleep and banging her head against the breakfast table.

"Nina! Get the ramen!" Sakura ordered and Nina obeyed, grabbing an instant ramen bowl and pouring hot water into it before placing it near Sakina.

Sakina's head lifted up despite Her eyes being closed and she grabbed a pair of Chopsticks and ate.

"Wow that's weird. Is she eating while asleep?" Nina questioned.

"Yes. Yes she is. Ugh, what am I suppose to Do?!" Sakura Yelled.

"Well, it won't hurt for her to skip out on one day of school. You do it all the time," Nina commented.

"Yeah but I'm a delinquent! She's not! Geez," Sakura said.

The ramen was devoured and Sakina's unconscious head bobbed up and down.

"Just let her skip today, what's the worse that could happen?" Nina questioned.

Sakura raised an eyebrow, "You already know,"

"Okay, Okay, I get it, I won't say another word about where she lives! But anyway, I've got to go. Whatever you decide, You need to decide it quick or you'll be late for school," Nina said before leaving the house.

Sakura sighed heavily and glanced at Sakina. Shaking her head, She dragged the sleeping Sakina back to Sakina's bedroom and laid her on her bed before running out the house.

When Sakina finally awoke and checked the clock which read, twelve in the afternoon, She gasped in shock.
"I slept this late?! Oh no, I missed school today!" She exclaimed.

Sakina threw the covers off of herself and climbed out of bed.
Wanting to busy herself, Sakina reread her scripts. "Everything's in order and finished. Nothing left to do," She murmured.

Sakina left her bedroom and entered the kitchen. After eating a bowl of instant ramen, Sakina decided to leave the house. She changed her clothes and left.

As Sakina walked through The crowded streets, her heart beat rapidly against her chest. This was the first time she had skipped school and was wandering the streets during school hour. The rush of being bad felt foreign and...to her surprise, good.

"No wonder Mako-chan likes to be bad," Sakina giggled, barely able to contain her giddiness.

Spotting an arcade, Sakina checked her purse and smiled to herself as she ran towards it. Then, the sight of a certain someone stopped Sakina in her tracks.

Sakina gulped and took a step back. "W-what's he doing here?" She whispered to herself.

Walking out of the Arcade was none other than Haizaki.

He was looking at the ground and hadn't seemed to notice Sakina yet.

Sakina quickly glanced around and spotted a nearby soda machine and ran towards it, darting to the side of it in an attempt to hide herself.

"Wait, why am I hiding?" She muttered to herself, suddenly confused.

An idea popped into her head and she took out her cellphone and was about to dial Akashi's number to phone for help when she remembered he was at school.

"I can't bother Akashi now...besides, if I remain hidden then there's no trouble," Sakina whispered to herself, attempting to calm down.

Someone began to put money into the soda machine and the familiar clink of the can against the bottom of the machine made Sakina glance up to find herself face to face with Haizaki who was reaching for the soda can inside the machine.

It was as if time slowed down. Haizaki pulled out the soda can, opened it and then glanced down at Sakina huddled at the side of the machine. Their eyes locked and stayed that way for several seconds as no words passed, the silence daunting.

"H-hello...H-Haizaki..." Sakina studdered, breaking the silence.

"You're...that girl from before," Haizaki said, simply staring at Sakina.

Sakina hesitantly stood up and dusted herself off before attempting to run past Haizaki and leave.

"Wait!" Haizaki said, grabbing her wrist and pulling her towards him.

"Hey! L-let me go!" Sakina yelled, yanking herself free from his grasp.

"I want to apologize for before! I shouldn't have done what I did!"

Sakina became silent and stared at Haizaki in shock at his words.

"I, um, I'll see you around or something," He said, turning away and walking off.

"I...don't know what to say..." Sakina muttered, watching him go.

"What the hell are you doing here, Pipsqeak? Aren't you suppose to be in school?"

"Ah, Mako-chan!" Sakina said, flipping around and wrapping Hanamiya in a tight embrace.

"Ah, get off of me!" Hanamiya shouted, prying her off of himself.

"I'm so happy to see you Mako-chan! But...you're skipping school,"

"So are you, ya little shit!"

Sakina pouted briefly before sighing. "Heading into the Arcade?" she questioned.

"Yeah," He responded.

"I was gonna go too but...I think I'll head back home," She said.

"Sure, whatever. It's not like I asked. Bye Pipsqeak," Hanamiya said before heading towards the Arcade.

Sakina began to head home, and hadn't noticed the growing group behind her until she began to hear their voices.

"It's her!"

"It's really her!"

"She's cuter in real life!"

"Soo Cute!"

Sakina slowly glanced behind herself to see a group of boys ranging from middle school ages to high schoolers.
They were staring, pointing and following her with blushing faces.

Sakina quickened her pace, the boys did the same. She continued to quicken her pace until she gave up and began to run.

A Chase ensued and Sakina was forced to run like the wind. Unfortunately, the boys must have been members of the track team because they were not easily left in the dust.

Sakina reached her home and threw open the door and tried to shut it to no avail. The door got stuck halfway and refused to shut as the boys were trying to get in.

"Leave me alone!" Sakina yelled, pushing with all her might to close the door.

"We love you!" The boys yelled in response causing Sakina to shudder.

"What the hell is this?" Sakura's voice questioned.

"Get out of my way or I'll beat you to hell!" Sakura Yelled.

The boys let out a a scream, "It's a Yakuza!" and the shuffling of running feet was heard.

Unfortunately for Sakina, because she had been pushing the door so hard, when the boys fled, the door shut quickly and she had no time to catch herself. Sakina ended up with a bruise on her chin.

Sakura opened the door and to her dismay, smacked Sakina in the face sending her sprawling backwards and knocking her out cold.

"Damn it! Curse my bad luck! Sakina! Are you okay?! Wake up!"