Episode 18

The next morning, Sakina sat up in her bed and yawned. She felt something warm next to her and looked down.
"Kyaaa! Kise, get out of my bed!" She yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of Sakina's guests sat at her breakfast table while Kagami was cooking breakfast.
"Mmm! Smells good!" Sakura commented.

"Hey, Ryoma, Kagami grew up in America." Sakina said.

"Oh really?" Ryoma said.

"Oi! Stop talking in english! I can't understand you!" Aomine said, yawning loudly.

Sakina giggled.

"Are you mad Daiki?" Akashi said.

Sakina giggled some more at Aomine's Angry glare. "Don't you start Akashi!"

"Breakfast is ready," Himuro said, helping Kagami place the Breakfast on the table.

Everyone began eating. Once they were done, they began leaving one by one.

"Bye guys!" Sakina called out waving as they left.

"Bye Saki," Sakura said, giving Sakina a brief hug. "Bye Sakura," She responded.

Sakina looked up at Aomine. "Are you sure you'll be okay?" Aomine asked.

"Uh huh! I'll see you later Onii-san!" Sakina responded.

Aomine sighed and began ruffling her hair. "See ya Saki," he said before leaving.

Sakina watched him go before shutting her door.

Sakina sighed and plopped onto her couch. "What should I do?" She mumbled.

She sighed again before getting up and entering her kitchen. Sakina stared at the pile of food on her table. She recognized the plastic bag full of snacks that Murasakibara had as well as the other snacks and food that the others brought. She even spotted Inui's special juice.

Sakina's eyes began watering again. She wiped away the tears and smiled.

"Really guys? thank you," She whispered.

Sakina walked over to the table and sat down. She began eating the snacks happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next couple of weeks passed by without incident. Sakina's arm slowly began healing.

During the entire time her arm was injured, Sakina still cheered Aomine on during matches and paid the tennis teams visits.

She spent a lot of time observing the Seigaku Regulars and converting their moves to memory unbeknownst to them.

As Sakina sat on the bench watching the players practice, her phone rang. "Hello? Oh hi Satsuki! Hmm? Yeah, that would be great! Thanks!"

Sakina stood up. "I gotta go now. See you later!" Sakina called out, running off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jeez Satsuki! You're really good at this stuff. You and Inui should exchange info, you both are data analysis',"

Momoi chuckled, "Well, anyway, you wanted to know about any strong schools? Hyotei is rumored to be strong. Its captain is named Keigo Atobe. He had defeated All the regulars during his first year. I could give you all the information that I have gathered but you're probably not interesting in Atobe."

Sakina shook her head. "I really don't care about his biography. As long as he's strong that's all that matters! Should I pay Hyotei a visit?" Sakina asked.