Episode 28

The next day, Sakina sat at her desk and attempted to stifle a yawn. She turned her attention towards outside the classroom window.

"They say if you stare out a window during class you'll become a serial murderer..." Sakura whispered, startling Sakina.

"That's not true," Sakina whispered back.

Sakura shook her head, "Oh, but it is. Think about it. The famous Kira stared out the window during class and look what happened. He became a serial murderer who calls himself a god! I hear he used to be an all A student, the best of the best!"

"Who'd you hear that from?"

"The famous detective L said so! Geez, do you ever listen to the news?" Sakura questioned.

"I don't think so. This world we live in sure is strange..." Sakina commented, glancing back out the classroom window.

"Can't say I didn't warn you," Sakura said, turning her attention back towards the teacher.

Sakina continued to stare out the window.

"Serial murderers..." Sakina murmured when an idea popped into her head. She smiled to herself and pulled out her notebook and began writing furiously.

"Whatcha got written in there?" Sakura questioned, glancing over Sakina's shoulder at her notebook as soon as class ended.

"I was thinking about making a short movie about Serial murderers since we were talking about that earlier in class. What do you think?" Sakina asked, showing Sakura the written notes.

Sakura read over the notes as a wide smile spread across her face. "Wow, you put a lot of thought into this. It sounds cool! But, who're you gonna get to be the actors?"

"Well, I was thinking you-"

"Absolutely! I will do the best that I can to create a strong lead protagonist!" Sakura exclaimed, her hands on her hips as a triumphant look was on her face.

"-could work on designing the set as the artist," Sakina finished.

"Ah, um, yes! I can do that!" Sakura Yelled, finger in the air.

Sakina laughed, "I'm kidding! I was gonna suggest you be the lead protagonist Yuiko, She's the detective."

"I knew it!" Sakura Yelled excitedly. "This movie shall be the best in the world!"

"So, when will we get to start making this movie?" Sakura inquired as she walked with Sakina to the tennis court's.

"I was thinking we could do it this weekend. That way I'll have time to find some students who'll be willing to be the actor's and actresses," Sakina said.

"But today's Tuesday! We have to wait three days?! I don't wanna!" Sakura complained.

"Well, I also have to create the scripts and find a way to get the equipment we'll need. I think three days isn't long enough of a time..."

"Don't worry! I'll get the equipment and use your notes to construct the scripts! You can go over it and check to see if its to your liking and then we'll start sooner, right?!"

"Yes, if we do it that way it's possible we'll be ready for the weekend's filming. I suppose I should hurry and decide who else should star in the movie huh?"

"You do that! I'll see you later!" Sakura Yelled, turning on her heels and running off excitedly.

Sakina got out her tennis equipment and began to walk onto the court, thinking about the movie.