Episode 14

Sakina walked towards the tennis court with her tennis equipment. She stopped as the girl's She met named Tomoka and Sakuno stood in front of her path.

Tomoka had her hands on her hips and a fierce look on her face as if she was ready for a battle.
Sakuno stood behind Tomoka and whispered, "Lets just go,"

Tomoka shook her head and pointed a finger at Sakina. "What is your relationship with Ryoma?!" She demanded.

Sakina cocked her head in confusion. "Relationship? Ryoma is helping me practice, That's all."

Tomoka sighed in relief. "Well, I'm glad. But don't get any idea's! Ryoma doesn't belong to you!"

Sakina, still confused responded, "I know that. Ryoma is a free person. He belongs to himself and he's really cool,"

Sakina then walked past the two girl's and onto the tennis court. She looked around for a minute before approaching the captain Tezuka.

"Tezuka, have you seen Ryoma?" she asked.

Tezuka shook his head. "He hasn't shown up,"

Sakina felt a tap on her shoulder and turned to Momo. "I think he's sick. He wasn't at school today," Momo said.

Sakina got a worried look on her face. "Oh no! Do you think I should see if he's okay?"

"I know where he lives. If you want, I can take you to see him." Momo said.

"Would you?" Sakina asked.

Momo nodded and smiled, "Yeah it's no problem. Besides, I wanted to check on him as well."

Sakina followed after Momo who headed towards a group of bikes.

Momo climbed onto a bike and said over his shoulder, "Climb on,"

Sakina nodded and stood on the back of the bike and put her hands on Momo's shoulders. Momo then began peddling to Ryoma's house. As Momo peddled, Sakina suddenly gasped. "I can't go over Ryoma's house without anything to help him get better! Momo, can you take me to my house first?"

Momo skidded to a halt. "Sure,"
Sakina began giving directions to her house and Momo pedaled to her house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once The two got to Sakina's house, Sakina quickly went inside. She opened her cabinet and stared at her canned goods. "None of these are gonna help," She murmured. Sakina hung her head. Suddenly, She got an idea.

Once Sakina exited her house, She had a small bento in her hands. She climbed on the back of Momo's bike.

"Did you get something?" Momo asked.

"Yeah! I made a get well bento. I hope it helps," Sakina replied.

"Well, Its not like it'll kill him," Momo said as he began peddling to Ryoma's house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakina took a deep breath before knocking on Ryoma's front door. A few minutes later, a young Woman answered the door. "Can I help you?" she asked.

"I'm here to see Ryoma. I heard he was sick and wanted to pay him a visit. Can I see him?" Sakina asked.

The young woman nodded and moved out of the way to let Sakina enter the house.

Sakina glanced around and observed her surroundings. "Follow me," The young Woman said.

Sakina followed her until she was led to a room. The young woman walked away and Sakina opened the door and stepped inside.

Sakina saw Ryoma lying in bed seemingly asleep. Sakina slowly walked closer and stared over Ryoma's sleeping face.

"How cute," Sakina murmured, a blush on her face. Sakina slowly placed the bento she brought down and continued to stare at Ryoma.

"I hope you get better, Ryoma," Sakina whispered.

Sakina then slowly backed away and left the room. She quickly left the house.

"How did it go?" Momo asked.

"Ryoma was asleep and I didn't want to disturb him," Sakina replied.

Momo nodded. "Want me to Take you home?" he asked.

"You don't have to Take me home, I'll find my way back. See you tomorrow, Momo," Sakina Answered.

"Suit yourself," Momo said before peddling away.

Sakina glanced behind herself and looked at Ryoma's house before walking away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakina walked into Maji Burger and ordered a Milkshake and A few burgers before spotting a table. As she walked over to the table, She noticed that a boy already sat there.

"Um...do you mind if I sit here?" She asked.

The boy looked up at Sakina and shrugged, "if you want," he replied.

Sakina sat in front of the boy and began eating. The two sat in silence until Sakina said, "My name is Sakina. What's you're name?"

"Yuta Fuji," He replied.

"Oh! Are you perhaps related to Shusuke Fuji?"

Yuta looked away, "Yeah, he's my older brother," He responded.

Sakina smiled, "That's cool. Fuji-Kun is a really strong tennis player. Do you play tennis?"

Yuta nodded and sighed.

"I bet you're really good too! I just recently started playing tennis and I'm no where near as good. In fact, I'm terrible. Hey, would you mind helping me practice?"

Yuta pondered for a moment. "Sure, I guess. Its not like I have anything better to do,"

Sakina quickly stuffed her burgers into her mouth.

"Oi! Don't eat so fast! You might choke!"

Sakina finished eating and stood up. "Come on, lets go play!" Sakina exclaimed, grabbing Yuta by the wrist and pulling him after her.

Sakina pulled Yuta to an empty tennis court. She then dug into her tennis bag and produced two racquets and tossed one to Yuta. He caught it and got in position.

"I'll let you Serve first," Yuta said, nodding to Sakina.

Sakina smiled and bounced the ball twice. Memories of previous tennis matches she had witnessed flooded her mind. She closed her eyes and time seemed to slow. In her mind, She could See the way Ryoma had threw the ball into the air and the way the ball twisted. She threw her tennis ball into the air and opened her eyes and hit it with everything she had.

Miraculously, The ball twisted the exact same way that it did when Ryoma had hit it.

Yuta blinked in surprise. Once he had composed himself he said, "I thought you said you weren't any good. I guess I can't go easy on you,"