Episode 17

Sakina along with Aomine, Sakura, and Murasakibara all sat around the Breakfast table. Sakina was about to eat her ramen when someone knocked on the door.

Sakina sighed and stood up. "I got it!" She declared, running back to the front door.

Sakina opened the door and was tackled to the ground. "Waaa! Sakinacchi!! I heard you were hurt! Why didn't you call me or text me?! I was sooo worried about you!"

"Ah! Kise, get off!!" Sakina yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, Aomine, Sakura, Murasakibara and Kise sat around the Breakfast table with Sakina.

Sakina picked up her chopsticks. Right as she lifted it to her mouth, There was another knock on the door. Sakina sighed heavily, "I'll get it," She said, heading back to the front door.

Once she opened the door, She saw Kuroko and Kagami standing at the door. "Come on inside," Sakina said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This time, Aomine, Sakura, Murasakibara, Kise, Kuroko and Kagami all sat at the Breakfast table. Sakina lifted her Chopsticks to her mouth as There was yet another knock on her door. Sakina let her head bang against the table before standing up. "I'll get it," She mumbled heading towards the Front door.

Sakina opened the front door to see Midorima and Takao at her door. "Welcome inside," She said, moving out of the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once again Aomine, Sakura, Murasakibara, Kise, Kuroko, Kagami, Midorima and Takao all sat at the Breakfast table. Sakina lifted her Chopsticks to her mouth as There was YET ANOTHER knock on her door. Sakina let her Chopsticks drop to the ground and stood up. "I'll get it," She said through gritted teeth.

Once Sakina opened the door, She saw Ryoma And Tezuka along with Momo. "Come on inside," She muttered, moving out the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aomine, Sakura, Murasakibara, Kise, Kuroko, Kagami, Midorima, Takao, Ryoma, Tezuka and Momo all sat at the Breakfast table. Sakina sat at the table and made no attempt to eat her ramen when there was another knock on her door.

Sakina silently headed to the front door. Once she opened it, she saw Inui, And Eiji along with Oishi. Sakina pulled the three inside and slammed the front door shut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aomine, Sakura, Murasakibara, Kise, Kuroko, Kagami, Midorima, Takao, Ryoma, Tezuka, Momo, Inui, Eiji, And Oishi all sat at Sakina's table.

Sakina stood in front of the front door tapping her foot. Once there was a knock on the door, she ripped it open and pulled the people inside.

She continued to stand there tapping her foot as There was another Knock on the door. She pulled them inside as well.

She continued to pull the people knocking on her door inside until Aomine, Sakura, Murasakibara, Kise, Kuroko, Kagami, Midorima, Takao, Ryoma, Tezuka, Momo, Inui, Eiji, Oishi, Kawamura, Kaido, Yukimura, Sanada, Marui, Fuji Yuta, Fuji Shusuke, Hanamiya, Himuro, And Akashi all sat at her breakfast table.

"Now that everyone is here, Lets Eat," Sakina said as a dark aura surrounded her.

"If someone knocks on that door, I have a feeling we're all gonna die," Sakura Whispered.

There was a knock and Sakina snapped her Chopsticks in half.

"I'll get it!" Sakura yelled, running as fast as she could to the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakina sighed happily as a stack of empty dishes laid in front of her. Kagami stood panting heavily at Sakina's stove.

"Thank the heavens You know how to cook!" Momo said. Kagami nodded and began gathering the empty dishes.

"Hey! Don't drink that!" Oishi Said right as Kuroko lifted a strange colored container to his lips.

"Why not?" Kuroko asked slightly confused.

"I wouldn't drink it. Today, Aquarius has the worst Luck," Midorima commented.

Yuta gulped. "Um...what kind of bad luck?" he asked. Fuji placed a hand on his younger brother's shoulder. "Don't worry about it, it's just a fortune. Those things aren't very dependable,"

Midorima's eye twitched. He adjusted his glasses. "They're not just fortunes. Oha Asa Is very dependable." He responded.

"Shin-chan relies on Oha Asa's Fortunes. It's like an obsession," Takao said, slinging his arm around Midorima.

Kuroko placed the Drink down and glanced at Sakina.

"Its like a party in here," Sakina commented.

"Yeah! Its a get well party!" Kise exclaimed, standing up.

"I'll order some pizza!" Takao yelled.

"I got the drinks!" Momo yelled

Suddenly, everyone began talking. Someone started playing some music and a few started dancing.

Sakina smiled and looked around. Everyone was smiling and laughing and getting to know one another.

"Aren't you gonna join them?" Sakina asked, looking at Akashi who sat beside her on the couch.
Akashi had a light smile, "No, I'm content with watching. What about you?"

Sakina sighed. "If my arm wasn't in this cast, I would join in on the fun. Say, is this your first time at a party?"

Akashi shook his head. "No, but the parties I'm used to are a lot different."

"Oh. I bet they're more fancy and elegant! Classical music playing, and fancy foods all lined up waiting to be eaten..." Sakina trailed off and seemed to be imagining the food because a small bit of drool fell out of her mouth.

Sakina snapped out of it and wiped her mouth. "Well, even though this party isn't like the ones you're used to, I hope you have fun!" She said.

Akashi nodded, "Perhaps next time my father Has a party, I'll invite you. I think you would enjoy yourself Or at least the food."

Sakina laughed, "Yeah, you're probably right!"

"Hey, Saki! Get over here!" Sakura yelled, waving her hands. Sakura was smiling.

"Well, I'll talk to you later, Akashi!" Sakina said as she stood up and ran to Sakura.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was getting late and the majority of Everyone had calmed down and sat in separate groups talking to one another.

Sakina sighed and sat on the couch rubbing her stomach. "Are you full?" Kuroko asked.

"No I'm not full, I'm just sleepy." Sakina responded.

Kuroko smiled and sat beside her. "I'm glad you're okay and feeling better." He said.

"Yeah. I'm happy everyone stopped by. I didn't think anyone would come visit me." Sakina said.

Kuroko looked at Sakina in surprise.

"I mean, of course Sakura would come visit me but...I'm so happy...to have such good friends..." Tears started to form and slowly ran down Sakina's face. Sakina brushed the tears away and sniffled.

Kuroko placed a hand on Sakina's shoulder. "We're happy to be here. Everyone is here for you so don't cry."

Sakina nodded and smiled. "Okay. Thank you, Senpai,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In no time at all, everyone was fast asleep. Some were sleeping on the floor; Some were asleep on the couch.

Sakina yawned and headed towards her bedroom, careful to step over the sleeping people on the floor.

Once she got to her bed, She climbed in and closed her eyes, drifting off to sleep.