Episode 12

The next morning, Sakina slowly sat up and stretched out her arms before rubbing her eyes. She found herself in Kise's living room couch.

Sakina got up and looked around before heading towards the kitchen where she raided the refrigerator.

When Kise entered the kitchen, he saw Sakina on the ground happily eating a bag of chips. "SAKINACCHI!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakina and Kise walked outside heading towards Sakina's house a short while later.

"You don't have to walk me home Kise," Sakina said as they walked.

"No, it's fine. I want to walk you home," Kise responded, grabbing Sakina's hand and holding it.

Sakina blushed. "Thank you," She mumbled.

As they approached Sakina's house, Sakina saw Sakura ringing her doorbell furiously with Murasakibara standing next to her eating from a bag of chips.
"What are you doing here, Sakura?" Sakina asked.

Sakura turned and Gasped at the sight of Sakina and Kise. A wide smile broke out in her face as she glanced at the two holding hands.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to head to a cafe with us today since you don't usually have anything to do." Sakura stated, twirling her hair and looking away.

"Well..." Sakina looked up at Kise who smiled and replied, "Sounds like fun! Lets go Sakinacchi,"

Sakina smiled and nodded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The four sat at a Cafe waiting in their order. "Why do you always order a Milkshake?" Murasakibara asked, peering at Sakina who sat beside him.

Sakina shrugged and glanced at Kise who sat across from her. She blushed and looked down as Kise flashed her a smile.

Kise's Cellphone suddenly began ringing loudly. "Sorry, I should really get this. Its my Manager," Kise said before getting up and walking away.

Sakina watched him go and glanced at Sakura who was texting furiously.

A cafe girl approached. "Here's your orders!" She said cheerfully, placing their orders in front of them.

Sakina took her milkshake and took a sip glancing at Murasakibara's order which was a large Vanilla piece of cake.

Sakina eyed the fork that had a piece of the cake hungrily.

"You wanna taste some?" Murasakibara asked after noticing Sakina staring.

Sakina nodded as a bit of drool came out of her mouth. She brushed the drool away before saying, "Yes!"

Murasakibara frowned slightly. "Okay, but you can only get a bite. I don't wanna share but I guess it's okay if its you Sakinachin,"

Murasakibara picked up the fork and held it out. "Open wide," he said.

Sakina nodded and opened her mouth.

Murasakibara then placed the fork with the cake piece in Sakina's mouth.

At that moment, Sakura looked up from her phone.

Oh! My boyfriend is feeding my best friend! Sakura thought to herself with a smile.
He's feeding her a piece of his cake even though I'm his girlfriend! ...I'm gonna Kill 'em!

A tic Mark appeared on the side of Sakura's head. Before she could respond, however, the table was slammed into by a pair of hands.

Sakina licked some stray Icing from her mouth and turned her head colliding with Kise's Mouth.
Kise was leaning across the table with his mouth on Sakina's. He moved seconds later before glaring at Murasakibara. "I have to go, I'll see you later Sakinacchi," Kise said, walking away.

Sakura turned to look at Sakina who had a dazed look on her face. "Are you sure you're not dating?"

Sakina shook her head and stood up abruptly. "I'm sure that was...A Misunderstanding! Nothing else! I bet it was an accident!"

Sakura sighed and looked away. "You're in denial. Either that or you're too dense." She muttered.

"I...should go. I have a lot of things to do... so...um...bye"
Sakina quickly left the cafe.

Sakura watched her go before leaning across the table. "Where's my hand fed piece of cake?"

Murasakibara licked his lips Before giving Sakura a kiss. "I'll share with you, but you have to share with me too. You like to hog the cake Sakurachin,"

Sakura smiled, "Sure, I'll share," She said before giving Murasakibara a Kiss as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakina sighed and was on her way home when she spotted a group of High schoolers wearing the Rakuzan uniform playing tennis against a small middle schooler.

"Ryoma!" Sakina exclaimed, running over and watching the game.

Ryoma was in the lead, crushing most of the tennis players with ease. "Is this all that Rakuzan's tennis team has? I thought you guys always win?" Ryoma taunted, winning the game.

The player Ryoma defeated collapsed on the ground breathing heavily. "Is this guy really a middle schooler?" He asked, huffing and Puffing.

Sakina watched as Ryoma frowned and pulled down his hat to cover his eyes.

"Ryoma is still upset about the undecided match from yesterday," Sakina muttered.

One of the tennis players stood up and pointed at Ryoma. "You may have won this time but don't think you'll get away with humiliating us you little brat!"

The tennis guy ran over to Ryoma and grabbed him by his shirt and lifted him up ready to punch him.

"You are a disgrace to the Rakuzan name." A voice said. Everyone turned and stared at Shira who stood with a lollipop in her mouth.

The tennis guy dropped Ryoma and stepped back. "S-shira!"

Shira walked over to the guy and stared at him with her blank expressionless eyes.
"Leave. Violence is not prohibited even if you are provoked. You tarnish the good name of Rakuzan High. If you can't win the game, you're nothing but a loser. That is true even in tennis. Losers are forgotten whilst the winners are praised, get out of my sight before I bring you to your grave."

The tennis guy gulped before grabbing his things and walking away. The other defeated Rakuzan players also got up to leave.

Shira turned and stared at Ryoma. "Those were not Rakuzan's Regulars. Don't judge our strength based on them."

Ryoma smirked, "Why don't you teach me your tennis then?" he asked, pointing His raqcuet at Shira.