Episode 32

The next afternoon, Sakina sat at the table in her house eating freshly made ramen.

Suddenly, Sakina's cellphone began ringing.

"Hello?" She answered. "Oh, Hi Akashi. Hmm? Sure, I'll come get it right now," Sakina hung up the phone and began to leave her home.

Sakina stood outside Akashi's mansion door and waited until it opened. When it did, Butlers and maids all bowed their heads respectively as Akashi approached.

Akashi smiled as he handed Sakina a small stack of papers. "These are very important. Are you sure you can deliver them to Keigo for me? I can send someone else,"

"No, I got this!" Sakina responded, grabbing the papers and holding them tightly to her chest. "These important papers shall be safely delivered! You can count on me!"

Akashi chuckled before he said, "I'm glad you're enthusiastic. But still, I'm sorry to have to trouble you. Unfortunately, I have lessons that I can't escape from and those needed to be delivered today. Thank you again for your assistance."

"You're welcome! I'm off!" Sakina responded, turning around and running away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakina ran all the way to Atobe's school and had to take a break and catch her breath.

Despite it being the weekend, the school was bustling with activities, the majority being girls spying on the boy's clubs.

Sakina clutched the papers closer to her chest and set out to find Atobe.

She looked left and right but, having never been to the school before, easily got lost.

"Um...excuse me? Can you tell me where Atobe Keigo is?" Sakina asked a  girl.

The girl took one look at Sakina and gave her a disgusted look. "Why do you need to know?"

"I need to give him-"

"You shouldn't be here. A skank like you isn't wanted, so why don't you go crawl in a hole and die?"

"Wha-what did I ever do to you? You shouldn't be rude to people!" Sakina quickly said.

"What? Ryota wasn't enough for you? You're here to steal Atobe-sama from us too?" Another girl interrupted, placing her hands on her hips.

In the blink of an eye, Sakina was surrounded by a very angry group of girls.

"Hmph, you're such a whore. How many boys do you want?"

"She's been seen with over twelve!" A girl yelled angrily, tossing a magazine on the floor at Sakina's feet.

Sakina glanced down at the magazine and attempted to blink back tears. There were several photo shots of Sakina at different places with boys. One photo of her at Maji burger with Kagami and Kuroko. Another time at Maji burger with Hanamiya, just to name a few.

"T-they're my friends...only friends! Me and Kise aren't even dating! We're just friends..." Sakina said, looking away.

"All the boys are into that Slut. I can't see the appeal." A girl said.

Sakina took a deep breath and wiped away her tears, telling  herself not to listen to them and not to let them get to her.

Sakina turned around and pushed past the group of girls and began walking away.

"Where do you think you're going?!" A girl yelled, grabbing Sakina's arm and causing the papers to fall out of her grip.

"Oh, No! The papers!" Sakina yelled, bending down and rapidly grabbing the papers.

"Hold it hussy!" the girl yelled, snatching up the papers.

"GIVE THOSE BACK!" Sakina roared, her eyes blazing.

The girl took a step back and gulped before recomposing herself. "Are these papers that important to you?" A wide smile spread across her face and Sakina knew what she would do before the sound of ripping paper filled her ears.

Sakina silently stood up as a dark blackness surrounded her.
"I'll...make You pay..." She whispered, sending chills down the girls spine.
They backed up and trembled.

"You-!" A hand was placed on Sakina's shoulder and she glanced up at Atobe.
"What's going on?" He questioned, first looking at Sakina, then turning his gaze towards the Other girls.

"Hime-chan, Are they causing you trouble?" He asked, pulling Sakina close to his chest.

"Ah, um...Well You see..."

"What's that girl to you?!" A girl yelled questioningly.

"Hn? She's my lady and no one else's. Is there a problem with that?"

Sakina felt herself blush at the remark and watched as the  girls who all wore dejected looks on their faces, quickly dispersed. 

"The papers!" Sakina yelled, remembering the mess of papers still on the ground.

"Akashi told me these papers are important! It was my job to deliver them safely! I'm so sorry! One of the papers is ripped and they're in such a mess!  I promise I'll fix it! Just don't be mad! Oh no...I messed up big time!" Sakina yelled, getting on her hands and knees and scrambling to pick up the papers.

Atobe knelt down as well and helped pick up the papers. When the papers were all picked up and handed to Atobe, Sakina bowed repeatedly.

"I'm so sorry!" She apologized.

"It's alright, Hime-chan. These Papers were just predicted growth stats for the upcoming tennis competition. I need to keep an eye on my rivals after all. I trust I'll see you there?"

"Oh yes! Of course I'll be there!" Sakina responded.

"Will you be cheering me on?"

"Oh...Yes! O-of course," She answered, her face heating up again. Sakina glanced away and said, "W-well, I'll see you later..."

"I'll see you later,"

Sakina nodded her head and began leaving the school grounds.

As she walked on home she decided to phone Akashi to tell him The papers were delivered.

After she phoned Akashi, Sakina phoned Kise.

"YOU FINALLY CALLED!!!! HIII SAKINACCHI!!!"

As usual when phoning Kise, Sakina had to remove the phone from her ear and wait for him to quiet down.

"Kise," She began, "I don't think I want to model anymore. N-no! It's not like that! You're not the issue...It's just...the fanboys are so....and the girls are being ruthless..."

"WHA?! THE FANBOYS ARE MESSING WITH YOU?! AND WHAT'S THIS ABOUT THE GIRLS BEING RUTHLESS? DID THEY HURT YOU?!" Kise screamed into the phone.

"Oww! Kise! Quiet down!" Sakina responded wincing in pain from the loud volume.

"No one hurt me but...I don't think I can deal with modeling anymore. I'm really sorry,"

Sakina listened intensly to Kise's begging and pleading to remain a model and she sighed in defeat.

"Fine...But if things escalate I'm not being  one anymore understand? Okay, Bye," She said before hanging up.

Sakina shook her head and went home. Once she entered her house, Sakura took one look at her before She said, "Who do I need to beat The hell out of?"

"Oh, everything's fine!" Sakina responded, smiling before heading into her bedroom.

Naturally being suspicious, Sakura picked up The phone and began dialing a few numbers...