Episode 33

When Sakina awoke the next day, she found Sakura standing in front of the door with her hands on her hips and a determined look on her face.

"Why didn't you tell me those girls were giving you trouble?" She questioned.

"Ah, well...I forgot..."

"You forgot? What could be so important that you forgot?"

"Um...well..." Sakina looked away and tried to avoid her gaze.

Then, Sakina's cellphone began ringing breaking the silence.

"Ah, hello?" She asked, answering it.

"Oh, sure! I'll come over but...are You sure it's alright? Okay, I'll see you later,"

Sakina hung up her cellphone and did a quick stretch before going and changing her clothes.

"Hey, Sakina! Where are you going?" Sakura demanded.

"I'm going over Onii-san's house," Sakina responded.

"But I thought you didn't like going over there. Won't you see your dad there?"

There was silence again. When Sakina returned, she had a frown on her face.

"It's true me and Papa have been distant lately...It's still hard to imagine him with another woman..."

"You mean with Daiki's mom right? You guys were cousin's due to your mom being related to Aomine, but now you're siblings. I guess that's still kind of tough living like that. No wonder you live here."

Sakina sighed heavily before tying her hair in a ponytail with her green ribbon.

"I'll see you later," she murmured, leaving the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakina knocked on the front door and shifted uncomfortably. When the door opened, Aomine stood at the door yawning. "Mom's out shopping, Both of them are. You don't have to act so stiff."

Sakina's face brightened and she stepped inside. "It still looks the same," she said, glancing around.

"Yeah, nothing's changed. Are you coming or what?"

Aomine was halfway up the stairs and was looking back at Sakina lazily.

"Yes!" Sakina exclaimed, following him up to his room.

When Sakina entered Aomine's bedroom, she stood at the door with a surprised look on her face.

The room was messy, and had clothes thrust around and magazines everywhere.

"Onii-san...Do You ever clean up?" She questioned, watching as Aomine plopped down on his bed and fiddled with his game system controller.

"Hn? I'll clean up later," he responded, starting up the game.

Sakina sighed and glanced down at a magazine on the floor. Curious, she picked it up and flipped to a random page. Her face immediately became mortified and a dark greyness hung over her head as her mouth opened.

"Here, the game'll start soon," Aomine called out, mindlessly tossing Sakina a controller without bothering to look at her.

The controller hit Sakina in the arm but she hardly noticed. Her expression calmed before she ripped the magazine in half with strength she didn't know she had.

Aomine looked back at her and gave her a look of shock. "Oi! What are you doing?! Don't rip those!"

"Onii-san...Go die..."  She said darkly, turning her head over to him as a dark aura overcame her.