Episode 22

When Sakina awoke the next morning, she was lying on the couch by herself. "M-Mako-chan?" She asked, glancing around.

"That guy left already," Sakura said from the table. "He said not to wake you though."

Sakina nodded and stood up from the couch. She stretched and yawned loudly.

"Well, I have to go, I'll see you later!" Sakura exclaimed, getting up and heading to the front door.
Sakina noticed that Sakura wore her hair down. It was no longer in pigtails but was down her back and flying after her as she left. Sakina thought she caught sight of Sakura's old Wooden sword but dismissed the thought.
"Hmm, I wonder what I should do today. I know! I should practice my tennis!" She said to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile...

Sakura met up with a group of Girls all wearing bandanas and carrying weapons with them. Some girl's had baseball bats, one even had a broken pipe.

"Okay, Ladies! We move out!" Sakura yelled, lifting up her wooded sword.

The girl's lifted their weapons as well and followed after Sakura as she led them to a secluded area.

A Brown haired boy was standing alone glancing around. An arm slung around his shoulder startling the boy.

"Why're you so jumpy? Do ya have it?"

"Y-yes Haizaki! I have your money!" The boy called out.

Haizaki moved away from the boy and smirked as the boy handed him a pouch full of money.

Haizaki snatched the bag and began counting it's contents.

Unknown to Haizaki, the boy saw the crowd of girl's slowly approaching and backed up at the sight of their weapons.

When Haizaki looked up, the boy took off running in the opposite direction.

"Haizaki, right?" Sakura demanded.

Haizaki turned around and snickered at the sight of the girl's all together.

"What do you want? Don't tell me that the kid hired you?"

"You hurt my friend Sakina! I'm not gonna let you get away with that you son of a bitch!" Sakura yelled, suddenly running up to Haizaki and swinging her Wooden sword at his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakina continued to hit the tennis ball against the wall of the basketball court ignoring the looks of passerby.

Each time the ball hit the wall, Sakina imagined the Seigaku Regulars and remembered their pointers during practice.

"I have to get stronger," She mumbled, continuing to hit the ball.

Sakina stopped and wiped the sweat from her forehead and attempted to catch her breath.

She picked up her tennis ball and turned around bumping into a boy.

"G-gomen!" She exclaimed, rubbing her nose. Sakina looked up at the boy and nearly choked.

"R-ryoma?!" Sakina blinked. The boy looked similar to Ryoma however was much taller and much older than Ryoma.

"N-no, You're not Ryoma. Who are You?" She asked.

The boy smiled at her. "I'm Ryoga, Ryoma's older brother. I just got here from America,"

"Oh, You were in America? Wow, that's cool! Do you speak English?" Sakina questioned, switching from Japanese to English.

Ryoga blushed and looked away as he mumbled, "I try not to speak English much. My accent..."