Episode 23

The next morning, Sakina entered her to see Ryoga seated at the table.

"Good morning, do you want me to make breakfast?" Sakina asked.

Ryoga shook his head. "Nah, I'm fine with this," he answered, throwing an Orange into the air and catching it.

Ryoga headed to the front door, "it was nice meeting you Sakina, see ya around," he said before leaving.

Sakina shrugged before sneaking a glance at the clock. She let out a shriek before grabbing her bag and racing out the house in an attempt to reach school on time.

Sakina narrowly made It to class. She sighed in relief as she slid into her seat next to the Window beside Sakura.

"You were almost late," Sakura commented.

"Yeah but I made it," Sakina responded.

"I know, I swear you have the devils luck. Why can't I have good luck? I seen to be stuck with bad luck. Like this morning, I eat one bag of snacks and Atsushi gets angry and swears he'll never forgive me and tries to squish me! Like seriously? It's just one bag!" Sakura exclaimed.

"Silence miss Sakura, class is starting!" The teacher said.

"Just my luck," Sakura muttered, slouching in her seat.

Sakina chuckled before staring out the Window.

"Class, we will be having a festival next week hosted by the entire third Year classes. Each class will be hosting a different event for the underclassmen to enjoy. Any suggestions for what this class should do?" The teacher asked.

Sakura's hand shot into the air. When the teacher called on her, she said, "We should have a host club! No one else will be doing that!"

"Isn't that like a cafe thing?" a girl asked.

"No, it's a host club! It's obviously different!" Sakura responded, rolling her eyes.

"Well then, Miss Sakura, since this is your idea, why don't you be in charge of the operation?" the teacher suggested.

"With pleasure!" Sakura answered, standing up. "I elect Sakina as my Secretary!" she exclaimed, pointing at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakina dragged herself to the tennis court's. She placed her things down and dug her racquet and ball out.

"Hey, Saki!" Momo said, patting Sakina on her back.

"Oh, hi Momo," she responded.

"Aren't you a third Year? What is your class gonna do for the festival?" Momo questioned.

"Oh, um...a host club," Sakina responded, her face heating up.

"Really? I heard the captain's class is gonna be doing a cafe thing. Won't that be fun to watch?"

"Yes, very," Sakina responded, twirling her racquet in her hands.

"Well, I should let you practice!" Momo said, leaving Sakina and heading to a court.

Sakina sighed when her phone buzzed.

"Someone's texting me..." She mumbled, digging out her phone.
The text was from Yuta. It was asking her what her class was doing for the upcoming festival. Sakina texted back the answer before putting the phone away.

Ryoma approached Sakina.
"Are you ready?" he Questioned, pointing his racquet at her.

Sakina nodded in response and followed after Ryoma.