Episode 21

The next day, After tennis practice, Sakina put away her equipment. Once She was done she walked over to Fuji.

"Um...Fuji...I need your help," She said, glancing up at him.

Fuji smiled at her. "Yes?"

"Um...I wanted to get Yuta a gift. But...I'm not sure what to get him. Do you know anything that he would like?"

"Why do you need to get him a gift?" Fuji asked curious.

"Well, I never got him anything for that time. You know...I was the cause of Him getting hurt so..."

"That wasn't your fault,"

"I know that! Its just...I feel really bad...Fuji, could you come with me to the store to pick out a gift? I'm sure if you're with me, Yuta's gift really will be perfect!"

Fuji pondered for a moment before responding, "Sure,"

That was how Sakina And Fuji ended up together at the store wandering through various items.

"Do you think he'll like this?" Sakina questioned, holding up a stuffed bear.

"Hmm. Its cute but I think it would look better in your bedroom,"

"I suppose you're right," Sakina said, putting the bear down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After hours of fruitless searching, Sakina sat in front of Fuji at a nearby Cafe.

There was a sundae in front of both of them.

Sakina sighed. "I really wanted to find a good gift," she mumbled.

"Don't worry, I'm sure if we keep looking we'll find something," Fuji assured.

"Yeah."

Sakina ate parts of her Sundae before glancing at a nearby table.
A pair of girl's were staring at Sakina and whispering among themselves. They giggled when they made eye contact with Sakina and approached the table.
"Are you the mystery girl whose dating the model Kise Ryota?" One of the girl's asked excitedly.

"I just wanted to say you were soo cute in your dress and I wanted to know where you got it!"

"Would you mind signing my magazine?"

A magazine was thrust into Sakina's face. Sakina peered at it and gasped in shock.

On the cover was Kise with his hands around Sakina's waist and whispering in her ear.

Sakina flipped through the magazine and saw various photos of her and Kise at the party with the captions 'Young lovers. Kise appears with his mystery girlfriend!'

Sakina blinked rapidly as a pen was handed to her. She blindly signed her name and continued to blink rapidly as the two girl's walked away.

"Sakina, are you okay?" Fuji asked.

"Um...Yeah," She answered, snapping out of her daze.

Sakina glanced at her Sundae having lost all interest in it.

"Um, we should continue looking for a gift!" Sakina exclaimed, standing up.

"Okay," Fuji responded, standing up as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Sun was slowly setting and Sakina Blushed as she walked beside Fuji with the gift.

"I'll go get Yuta," Fuji said to Sakina once they were outside his house.

Sakina nodded and Fuji went inside. Minutes later, Fuji returned outside with Yuta.