Episode 35

Sakina twirled the tennis racquet between her fingers and took a deep breath as she closed her eyes. The upcoming tennis tournament would be in less than two weeks and Sakina could feel her heart beating within her chest.

Fear and anxiety flowed through her mind and thoughts. What if she wasn't ready? What if she messed up and made a fool of herself? Above all else, What if she brought Seigaku down and failed her teammates?

Sakina exhaled and allowed the air to exit her mouth. Getting worked up over a possible failure is not healthy.
All she Can do is try Her best.

Sakina began to grip her racquet tighter and started her practice. As was her habit, she started off with hitting the ball against the wall repeatedly and constantly changed the pacing.

The only sound emitted was the ever changing patter of the ball against the hard surface of the wall.

This continued for an hour before Sakina stopped and took a drink from her water bottle.

"You've gotten better,"

Sakina turned to see Momoi watching her from a bench along with a data book and a pen tapping against her lips.

"How long have you been there Satsuki?" Sakina asked curiously, walking over to her.

Momoi smiled faintly. "I'm learning a few techniques from Tetsu,"

Sakina made no comment but instead sat beside Momoi and sighed in relief as she leaned backwards.

"I know tennis is not my expertise, but I've picked up a few useful data information that I think could help you a lot. I recorded some tennis matches and wrote down some info that you can use. I hope it helps,"

Momoi handed Sakina two CDs and the notebook before getting up and running her hands through her hair.

"Oh, Thank you," Sakina said, taking them.

"Glad to help you out. I'll see you later, I can't wait to see you play tennis,"

Momoi walked away and Sakina glanced down at the notebook.
It was thick and Sakina knew, even without looking inside, that each page was filled with information. It reminded her of Inui's notebook.

After carefully flipping through a few pages, Sakina couldn't help but be awed by the amount of Data collected. There were names of tennis players Sakina had never heard of as well as a few names she recognized.

One name in particular caught her attention.

"Shiraishi Kuranosuke," She murmured. Sakina looked at the data and tried to memorize as much as She could.

"Wow, Satsuki's data says that This guy is a B rank. He must be pretty strong," She murmured.

Inside the Data Notebook was a collection of useful information as well as more unique info.

Sakina found out a lot about Shiraishi by utilizing this feature. She also found out things that weren't related to tennis at all. But the most important Piece of information that she found was the school he attended.
With that information, Sakina decided to head to Shitenhoji.

Sakina placed the Notebook inside her tennis bag and slung the bag over her shoulder. She then took in a deep breath before beginning to run.

Sakina ran forwards, carefully weaving through the small groups of people who were walking about.

Suddenly, a student walked right in her path. It took every ounce of power she had to stop herself from running into the male. After skidding to an abrupt stop, Sakina tried to catch her breath.