Episode 16

Sakina slowly opened her eyes and stared up at the ceiling. Although, Most of her body ached, Sakina sat up.

"You should rest. After all you've been through, you need to take it easy,"

Sakina glanced beside her and saw Akashi sitting in a chair beside the bed. He looked at her with concern.

"Oh, Hi Akashi. How did I get here? I should be at home," Sakina said, attempting to climb out of bed.

"I said Rest," Akashi stated, getting up and forcing Sakina to lay down.

"Akashi! I really need to get home! Besides, I'm starving!" Sakina persisted.

Akashi frowned, "Niallia!" He called out.

A maid entered the room and bowed. "Is there anything I can do, Akashi-Sama?"

"Bring a full course breakfast to this room," Akashi ordered.

"Yes, Akashi-Sama," The maid said before leaving the room.

Minutes later, the maid returned with several other servants all carrying trays of food.

The Food was placed on Sakina's lap and Sakina stared at the food hungrily. A bit of drool was coming out of her mouth and Sakina wiped it away before digging into her meal.

As Sakina gobbled her food, Akashi stared at her with a disapproving look on his face.

It didn't take Sakina long to finish her food. Once she was finished, Akashi said, "You're dissmissed." The servants all bowed before taking the empty trays and leaving the room.

Sakina slowly climbed out of bed and stretched. A sharp pain went through her body and Sakina yelped before falling.

Sakina landed on a soft surface. She looked up to find herself in Akashi's arms.

"You don't listen. I said Rest. I never lose, therefore I'm always right. If I say rest, then do it," Akashi stated, giving Sakina a frown.

"But! ....Never mind. I'll rest," Sakina mumbled.

Akashi led Sakina to the bed and helped her lay back down.

"Akashi, Does Onii-san know I'm here?" Sakina asked.

"He's been notified of your condition. Your friend Sakura came by earlier. She should have passed Daiki the news by now."

"Oh, I see. Onii-san's gonna be mad," Sakina mumbled.

"Who did this to you?" Akashi asked, leaning over her.

"Um...well..." Sakina looked away.
Akashi lifted Sakina's face towards himself and stared at her with a dark look. "Tell me who did this to you," he demanded.

"A...guy named Haizaki," Sakina Answered.

"Haizaki," Akashi repeated, glaring darkly.

"D-do you know him?" Sakina asked.

"Unfortunately, I do. It seems I'll have to make him pay for hurting you," Akashi Replied.

Sakina looked up at the ceiling. "Its okay. Really. Its not a big deal, I'm fine," She said.

"You were in the hospital. There's nothing okay about that. Sakina, I shall make him pay for hurting you," Akashi said before walking out of the room.

Sakina sighed and knew it was useless to try and argue with Akashi. She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile...

Sakura knocked on the door of Aomine's home. There was no answer. Already angry and annoyed, Sakura began banging on the door.

A few minutes later, The door burst open. "Stop banging on my front door! Some people are trying to sleep!" Aomine yelled.

"I'm surprised you're at home. You were suppose to be looking after Sakina. Instead you were here and now she's hurt! You weren't concerned when she disappeared?! Sakina was in the hospital and you didn't even bother to visit her!" Sakura yelled.

Aomine blinked for a few seconds before roughly grabbing Sakura's shoulders. "The hospital? Sakina is hurt?"

Sakura brushed Aomine's hands off of herself. "Yeah but don't worry, Akashi is taking care of her." She said.

Aomine immediately took off running in the direction of Akashi's home.

Sakura watched him run off, "Oh my, where's Daiki running off to?" A woman's voice asked.

"Oh, you know how stupid boys can be," Sakura responded.

The woman chuckled in response.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakina shifted in bed and felt something heavy on top of her. She opened her eyes and spotted Aomine lying on her stomach.

Sakina glanced out the window and saw that it was late at night. She slowly sat up, awaking Aomine as she did so.

"Hi Onii-san," Sakina whispered. "Saki!" Aomine yelled, hugging Sakina tightly.

"Onii-san! Get off!" Sakina protested.

Aomine let go of Sakina and stared at her with a worried expression. "Are you okay?"

Sakina nodded, "Yeah but I want to go home," She said.

Aomine helped Sakina get off the bed. "I'll take you home," he said.

A short while later, Sakina was outside her house. "Onii-san, I'll be fine. You don't have to stay here," She said.

"I'm staying," Aomine insisted.

Sakina sighed and opened her front door. "Okay, Onii-san, you can stay,"

Aomine followed Sakina into the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakina didn't know when, but somehow she had drifted off to sleep. When she awoke, She was on the couch leaning against a sleeping Aomine. Sakina yawned and got up from the couch.

One glance at the clock told Sakina that it was early morning. Sakina's stomach growled and she placed her hand over it. "I'm starving. Time to eat instant ramen," She mumbled, heading towards the kitchen.

When Aomine awoke and headed into the kitchen, he saw Sakina trying her best to pour boiling water into the ramen cup.
"Oi!" Aomine yelled.

"Thanks Onii-san," Sakina said moments later as Aomine poured the boiling water into the ramen cup. Sakina struggled to eat with her chopsticks.

Just then, There was a loud knocking on the front door. Sakina sighed and got up. "I'll get it!" she said, running to the front door.

When Sakina opened the door, She stared at Sakura who held A small bento in her hands. Next to Sakura was Murasakibara Munching on a bag of chips.

"Oh, Hi Sakura! Hi Murasakibara! What brings you guys here?" Sakina asked.

"I just wanted to see if you were okay," Sakura responded.

"Sakuchin Was really worried and sour. She said she'd kill the guy who hurt you. Sakuchin is really Violent so that guy who hurt you should watch out." Murasakibara said.

Sakina smiled, "I'm glad you came to see me. Do you guys want to come in? Onii-san is over as well."

"Well..." Sakura looked away.

"Minechin is here? Sakuchin said she fussed him out yesterday But I wanna hang out today. Lets go, Sakuchin," Murasakibara said, pulling Sakura into Sakina's house.

Sakina smiled and shut the door behind them.