Episode 10

Sakina stared wide eyed at the game before her. "So that's the emperor eye in action! I can't believe how it shut down Onii-san's movement's like that!" Sakina exclaimed.

"Akashi-Sama is amazing!" A girl beside Sakina stated.
"Of course he is! Akashi-sama is The Emperor of Rakuzan! He can't be defeated!" Another girl replied.

Sakina stared down at Akashi and Aomine facing off. A shiver went down her spine as Aomine went into the zone. Sakina gave her full attention to Akashi's movement's and continued to watch the game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile...

Ryoma smirked and stepped onto the tennis court followed by Tsukiko.

"Why don't you play as well Shira," Tsukiko stated as she got in position.

Shira nodded and pointed her Racquet at Momo. "You, lets go," She said moving to another court.

"Finally! I'm gonna show you how it feels to lose!" Momo exclaimed, a smile on his face as he walked into the court

"Shira, Fifth state, got that?" Tsukiko stated.

Shira nodded. "Fifth state, understood Tsukiko-dono."

Tsukiko smiled and pushed up her glasses. "Lets get started, shall we?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakina stared hard at the score. Rakuzan had won. She stood up and stared at Aomine who was huffing and Puffing. Sakina then locked eyes with Akashi.
Another shiver ran down her spine. "A monster...Akashi..." She murmured.

Sakina ran down from the bleachers and headed over to Aomine. "Onii-san!"She yelled.
Sakina stopped and stood there as Aomine stood up straight and wiped the sweat from his forehead. "Saki, Sorry you had to see this." He stated.

Sakina smiled weakly. "Its okay, You'll always be the best Onii-san,"

Aomine smiled at the comment when Akashi approached. "Daiki was inferior that's all. Sakina, Have you talked with Ryota?"

Sakina shook her head and frowned. "Don't talk about Onii-san like that!" She said.

Akashi smiled. "There is someone I would like for you to meet. She is Rakuzan's tennis Goddess."

"Tennis...Goddess?" Sakina repeated.

"Her name is Tsukiko. She is a third year here at Rakuzan and has agreed to help train you. I knew you would show up today, so I went through the trouble of having her prepare for you. Let us head to the tennis court's now," Akashi stated.

Sakina glanced at Aomine who waved her off. "Go meet this Tennis Goddess or whatever. I'll see you later." He stated.

Sakina nodded and gave Aomine a hug before following after Akashi who began to walk off of the court.

"This Tennis Goddess...why is she called that?" Sakina asked as she fell in step with Akashi.

"She has what has been nicknamed as the Shinigami eyes which enables her to have no blind spots on the court. It also allows her to see into the future, that is, She can predict your movement's despite the endless possibilities."

"Sort of like your Emperor eye,"

Akashi nodded. "Yes except it can see farther distances that cover the entire court. Only someone like her who has farsightedness can obtain it but it is bothersome due to her being easily sidetracked by unnecessary movement's. Besides this ability, She also possesses A power nicknamed Tsukuyomi,"

"Isn't that a moon God?" Sakina asked.

"Yes. The Ability sends the opponent into a pit of darkness taking away their five senses. It matches her name, Tsukiko being the meaning of the phrase Moon Child."

"Wow! So the Moon God Tsukuyomi, is like her father since her name means Moon child! That is so cool! Her nickname is The Goddess of tennis and it fits! Talk about fate! I can't wait to meet her!" Sakina exclaimed, a blush on her face.

Akashi chuckled before stopping dead in his tracks. Sakina stopped as well and stared at the scene before her. "That's Ryoma, The Prince of tennis!" Sakina exclaimed, pointing.

Her eyes widened at the sight of Ryoma huffing and Puffing. The girl who was his opponent, however, hadn't even broke a sweat.

"What are you guys doing here?!" Sakina asked, addressing the Seigaku Regulars who watched the battle.

"Gathering Data," Inui responded, his eyes never leaving the court.

Sakina glanced to the other court and saw Momo on the ground breathing heavily as a silver haired girl walked off of the court and heading towards them.
"Akashi-Sama, What are you doing here? You have won your game and decided to pay us a visit? Tsukiko-dono is honored."
The girl bowed.

"Shira, I brought someone here who wants to speak to Tsukiko-san," Akashi stated.

Shira stood up and walked in front of the Regulars. "This match is over. Tsukiko-dono has won,"

Tsukiko smiled and walked off the court. "That was fun." She said, walking over to Shira and placing a hand on her shoulder.

"I'm not finished!" Ryoma called out, still huffing heavily.

"Too bad, come back when you're stronger." Tsukiko stated, smiling.

"You haven't finished the match," Fuji said, his sharp blue eyes looking at Tsukiko.

"It doesn't matter. I have more pressing matters to attend to. So, Akashi, this little girl is the one you were telling me about? She's soo cute!"

Tsukiko walked over to Sakina and slung her arm around her shoulder and leaned closer to Sakina.

The Seigaku Regulars stared at the two. Ryoma and Momo had regained their breaths and were watching as well.

"It's not everyday the emperor of Rakuzan asks me to do him a favor. I'm Tsukiko Amiyamako also known as the Moon Goddess of Tennis! Its a pleasure to meet you."

Sakina nodded. "I heard. You're really good at tennis aren't you?" she asked.

Tsukiko removed her arm and stretched. "Shira is like my second in command. She's the Dragon of Rakuzan's tennis club. Ask her anything and she'll tell you. I, on the other hand, must leave. When you get stronger, I'll train you a bit. Until then, I'll see you later, Little girl!"
Tsukiko began walking away.

"Have a good day, Tsukiko-dono," Shira stated, bowing.

Everyone watched her go in silence. The silence was broken when Shira said, "Leave. You are all tresspassing on Rakuzan property. Get out."

Sakina nodded and began walking away. The rest of the Seigaku Regulars followed suit.