4

Armani "KING" Hayes
February 12, 2015
Thursday | 11:45 p.m.

"My what?" I turned around highly frustrated.

I was on the phone with this baddie and KY bitching ass wanted to mess shit up. Looming at her I realized what she meant. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"Ava?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Daddy!" She started to cry immediately and jumped out of KY arms running to me.

Her towel dropped and I laughed picking her up.

"Ohhh I missed you Princess. You okay? Where mommy?" I asked.

"Don no." Her little lips kissed my cheek before she laid her head on my shoulder.

I bent down and grabbed her towel wrapping her in it. Sitting her down on the counter I checked over her body for any bruising. Looking at KY she shrugged.

"She just showed up with a bag, no note, and no one with her. She said her auntie brought her." KY eyebrows furred in the same confused look I had

KY friend handed me her bag. I shook my head and took the clothes out that were too small for her.

"Oh Kira picked her some things up. It's in my bedroom."

I nodded and took baby girl to the back and got her dressed. She fell asleep in my arms and I just stared at her for the longest. I couldn't believe I was seeing my daughter again.

 I couldn't believe I was seeing my daughter again

February 13, 2015
Friday | 2:45 a.m.

Ava tossed and turned in her sleep making me wake up. I rubbed her back and kissed her cheek which seemed to get her to calm down. Running my hand over my face I looked across the room and read the time. Clearly I forgot where I was because I was in Kyara's bedroom still.

Getting up I covered Ava and walked out of the room and into the living room where KY sat comfortably reading. "I placed your food in the microwave in case you woke up and got hungry." Her soft voice spoke as she highlighted something.

"Thank you. I'll move her out of your room in a minute I just-"

"No it's fine. Let the little one get some decent sleep." I nodded and went into the kitchen warming up my food before returning to the living room and sitting down.

I had a lot on my mind and one being how Ava ended up on KY's door step. I had to find out where her mother was and fast because clearly something is up.

"I know you got a lot going on but we need to start going over everything for your next court date. Hopefully it be a dismissal and not a trial." She spoke but never looked up.