13

Auden Hayes
April 10, 2015
Friday | 3:30 p.m.

I ran my hand over my face as I waited for KING to hurry his ass up. There was things we needed to discuss and he had the nerve to be late. Kam walked in yapping on his phone as usual. From the things he was saying I could tell it was some broad on the other end.

"Kill that shit bro." I shook my head as KING strolled in looking fired up.

"Let me call you back..nah..stop trippin'..nah I'm not fucking some bitch..you wildin'..what my pony tails got to do with it-" I took his phone and ended the call. The broad number won't even saved.

"I said kill that shit." I tossed him his phone back.

"I'm gone need for you two evil motherfuckers to get laid. This attitude shit ya'll got going on is for the birds." He laughed but I didn't find shit funny.

"Can we get this going. I got to pick up Ava from daycare." KING stressed.

I shook my head and got down to business. My time was limited for the day. I had shipments coming in and out of the dealership for the rest of the night.

To top it all off I had a plane to Cali to catch at midnight for this dancing slash modeling gig in the morning.

Like I said my time was limited.

11:50 p.m.

I was pushed for time but I made my plane. Things ran behind at the dealership but I got it done. Eventually I was going to buy the company from KING. He owned it but I ran it. Might as well just take full ownership of it also.

 Might as well just take full ownership of it also

"Excuse me but I think you're in my seat." I looked up seeing a familiar face.

I couldn't think about it but she reminded me of someone I knew. I scooted over to the window seat and closed the blind. One thing I didn't do was windows on a plane.

"You're Armani's brother right?" She asked before I could close my eyes.

"He goes by-"

"KING, I know. I always preferred to call him Armani." She smiled.

"Do I know you?" I raised a eyebrow as she did a awkward laugh.

"Tanya. Me and your brother use to hook up a few times back in high school."

I said her name a few times trying to recollect who she was. KING messed with a few broads in high school. Many within the school and others around the city. He swore up and down he was in love with each one and all for a different reason. To me the nigga is a hopeless romantic deep down.