38

Omniscient
August 3, 2015
Sunday | 2:45 a.m.

After a night out with no kids, Kyara was feeling very fatigue and tired. Since handling her own medicine she was able to do more but it took a toll on her body. Walking into the bedroom she shot straight for the bed in which she laid across before balling up. Her side was hurting around the wound areas and the alcohol wasn't doing much to remove the pain.

"You good baby?" Armani asked, walking in and seeing her sudden change in mood. Ky simply hummed her response. He walked over to her and sat at the edge of the bed. Removing her heels one by one before unzipping the back on her dress. She sat up on her legs so that he could unzip it the entire way and then let it slide down. Ky removed her dress which left her in nothing but her thong. Leaning forward she laid her head on the mattress which gave Armani nothing but a perfect site of her backside.

Armani laughed,"You know that's my favorite position right?" He joked, removing his clothes.

"You don't have a favorite position." She replied, laughing and sitting up. She turned her body to face his as he was now stripped completely naked. His manhood was standing in ovation. Ky looked to the floor and realized that he didn't wear anything under his shorts when they went out. "So you just walking around like that all day?" She asked.

"Mhm." He muffled, laying across the bed on his stomach. Ky bit her lip before reaching over and slapping his behind. Armani flipped over quickly and stared at her evilly. "The fuck you touching my ass for?" He snapped.

"It was looking mighty fat." She laughed. Laying on her back.

Armani got over top of Ky and stared down at her. She looked up at him before looking away and closing her eyes from exhaustion. He kissed her cheek right before doing the same to her neck. Armani planted kisses down her shoulder and nibbled on her nipple softly. Ky placed her hand on his shoulder and let out a soft moan.

Armani made his way down her stomach. He was face to face with her thong in the which he inhaled her scent deeply. It's been a long time and his member was starting to throb. Removing Kyara's thong and spreading her legs, he placed his head in-between and let his tongue work. Kyara bit her bottom lip and placed her hand on his head.

"I missed your taste." Armani spoke, directing all of his attention to pleasing her body. His lips enclosed around the pearl sending shivers down her spine. She opened her eyes and peeked down as she felt her wetness start to drip. "The way you moan and say my name." He mumbled, kissing her pearl before licking down her slit. Ky had a buildup forming from how turned on she was. "How you grind on daddy dick and that look in your eyes when you cum for me." He groaned, looking up at Ky who had hooded eyes filled with lust. Ky reached down to play with herself only for Armani to slap her hand away forcefully before diving back in. Her head shot back as he went to town as if she was his last meal.

"Arma-" Ky got out before gaining a slap to her thigh. Armani knew that she was about to tell him to let up and didn't want to hear it.

He picked up his speed causing Ky to run as pressure built up more. She was near her climax and from not having any pleasure in a while it was driving her insane.

"Cum for me." He demanded, causing Ky to submit immediately. Her back arched and breathing escalated as she came.

"Fuuuck." She moaned, reaching down and rubbing her clit. Armani stood up and the two stared into each other eyes as she played with her clit. He stroked his throbbing shaft as precum shot out. Hovering back over Ky he gripped her waist and slid into her tightness. Halfway in he stopped to prevent himself from cumming so early.