36

Omniscient
July 28, 2015
Tuesday | 10:45 a.m.

Bryant paced the floor back and forth as his mind raced with all kinds of thoughts. He wasn't aware that Kyara was going to be around when he did his drive by and was stressing. The last thing he wanted was for her to get hurt. It's been a week and three days, him not knowing of her status was driving him insane.

"That nigga Kam missing also." Greg huffed, placing the bullets in his clip before placing it back into his gun.

"I told you that nigga was on some shit." Nathan gritted, tapping the table repeatedly.

"So you mean to tell me no one can be tracked?" Bryant snapped.

"The fuck you snapping for. You act like we knew what was going on." Greg snapped back.

"Baby just relax. I'm pretty sure your girlfriend is fine." Shaniece smiled, walking over to Bryant and kissing his cheek to calm him.

"How the hell do you know that?" He asked her.

"I don't but if they're all missing and the news haven't said anything about a death than she's fine. You need to relax and figure out how you gone get her. I told you long time ago to stop doing her wrong but you didn't want to listen." She sassed.

"Take your ass upstairs and check on my damn kids. Who told you to come down here anyway." Bryant huffed.

"Don't get mad at me because I'm right." She rolled her eyes, walking out of the basement and following orders.

He pulled on his chin hair as he tried to figure out what his next move was. His first plan backfired and now he needed to come up with a new one.

"Call Juan and see-"

"That nigga ghost man. Last time we talked was two days ago and he was down with the trade. Now he not answering or returning my calls." Greg responded before Bryant could finish.

"You think he know what's up?" Bryant asked.

"He shouldn't know a damn thing. His foreign ass just think we trying to trade." Nathan laughed causing the other two to do the same. They under estimated their rivals and in the end it would do nothing but blind side them.

"I want everything checked, check their homes, jobs, parents houses...Shit I got an idea.." Bryan rambled.

"Find out where that nigga mama and daddy live. Bring their asses back to the warehouse off jackson street." Bryan smiled, rubbing his hands together like he just wont the lottery.

"Who we talking about?" Nathan asked, making Greg roll his eyes.

"That nigga KING. Who else we talking about fool!" Bryant snapped, smacking him in the back of his head which made Greg laugh.

Nathan clenched his jaw from anger and humiliation. Bryant was going to get tired of playing him like some little boy. He was going to regret it one day or later. The two left leaving Bryant to himself.

He opened the medical file that he stole from the hospital earlier. Looking through Ky's information he frowned. He'd put her through so much only to find out that his wife was truthfully fine with him and Ky having a relationship at least that's what she told him. Had he known before things would've been different. He wouldn't have beat on her in fear that she would leave him. At least that's how he viewed things in his mind.

Going to the last page his jaw clenched tightly after reading the notes. Knowing that Ky let some other man have what he felt was his had his blood boiling. Not to mention that she was once pregnant by the dude. Tossing the folder across the room he yelled in anger as Shaniece came back down the stairs. Just as fast as she came she left, not trying to be in the middle of his anger outburst.