17

Auden Hayes
April 17, 2015
Friday | 6:30 p.m.

"KYYYYYY!" Ava screamed causing a scene.

Kyara turned her head and smiled seeing Ava trying to climb in the booth. Armani turned around and gave me a death glare. I just shrugged as if I didn't know anything.

"Will you guys be joining this table-"

"No." KY and KING said together.

"Yes." I and Akira said gaining more death glares.

I went ahead and placed Ava's booster seat on my side and sat beside Akira. The tension at the table was hot.

"I left my seedeees KY." Ava broke the silence with a cheesy grin.

"I know I'm going to have to make sure you get them back. It's not the same watching everything alone." She laughed.

Akira cleared her throat to speak. "So listen we brought you two-"

"Shut up!" KY said in a low whisper.

"Now listen here. You two evil motherfuckers need to get your shit together. Just be together already cause we tired of the craziness." I spoke.

"Says the one who made some nigga knock on her door for me to flip out on." KING looked off.

"Come again?" KY asked.

I shook my head as Akira filled her in on the remainder facts of that day. All three of them were giving me death glares now.

"I only did it cause KING don't know how to just express his feelings like a normal person." I shrugged.

The waitress walked over and we all took a minute to place our food and drink orders. She grabbed our menus and walked off to retrieve our drinks.

"I don't know what you did that for. His crazy ass doesn't have feelings. Hmph!" They stared at each other both growing furious.

"I never said that. You did though so why you tripping?"

His arm moved under the table. "I be damned if I admit having feelings or not for some self absorb, conceited, asshole and don't touch me." She gritted.

"They sound like two teenagers right now!" Akira and I laughed.

Our food came and we all ate in silence. Of course Akira daughter and Ava were smacking their mouths like kids do.

KY looked down at her phone and smiled. I shook my head at how petty the both of them were being right now.

"Who this nigga?" KING took her phone and started reading the messages.

"My REAL date for tomorrow night." She snatched her phone back and continued to go through her messages.

I shook my head and diverted my attention to Ava for the time being.

Kyara McKinley
April 17, 2015
Friday | 7:10 p.m.

Standing up from the table I excused myself and walked to the bathroom. My whole mood was messed up yet again. Akira had some nerve to trap me like this knowing how I feel.