23

Kyara McKinley
April 28, 2015
Wednesday | 7:15 a.m.

I covered my face with my pillow as Ava jumped up and down on the bed making me nauseous all over again. I just wanted to sleep but she was missing our bonding time.

"Ky you feel betta?"

"No I feel like crap."

"Crap bad word. You eat soap." She gave me a scolding look.

The thought of eating anything made me gag. Clearing my mind of anything that would send me running to the toilet I sighed. Sitting up in bed I grabbed my phone and dialed Akiras number being that she also had gotten sick.

"Ky. I'm dying here. Can I bring Harmony to you. I feel like crap." Her voice was just as hoarse as mines.

"What good am I Akira? I'm sick too." I laid back down.

"Got damn it! I'm sooo hungry!" She whined making me laugh.

"Ky do you need anything from the store?" Ms. Hayes, KING's mother walked into the room interrupting my conversation with Akira.

I still couldn't believe Ava called her over and that she came. To be honest I was grateful although it was awkward. Had Ava not called she would be starving because I couldn't stomach cooking anything.

"No ma'am thank you though." Her eyes squinted at me as if I said something wrong. Ava got down and left the room as if she knew something was about to be said that she wasn't allowed to hear.

Ms. Hayes stared around the bedroom until her eyes landed on my door that was still hanging. As soon as KING gets back from China he would be fixing it. She folded her arms and then glared at me again with raised eyebrows.

"Did I say something wrong ma'am?" I finally asked.

"Don't call me no damn ma'am. I'm not that old now."

"Sorry.."

"ooo you in trouble!" Akira giggled in my ear like a school girl.

"When are you going to tell him?" She asked.

I frowned in confusion. "Tell him what?"

"That you're pregnant Ky?"

I wanted to laugh at her assumption but my sides were killing me. "I'm not pregnant trust me. I'm on the pill plus I'm about to come on my cycle next week."

Hopefully.

"Are you sure? One thing KING hates is secrets." She mumbled something else that I didn't hear other than 'his ass' and 'a lot'.

"Yes. I took another test just this weekend. I'm positive I'm not pregnant." I laughed but stopped when my sides started to hurt.

She squinted her eyes again and pursed her lips to the side. "Alright you know your body so I will drop it for now young lady." She walked off and told Ava to behave until she got back.

"Ky let me call you back Harmony screaming and I'm stuck on the toilet." She hung up.

Her mentioning the toilet made me quisy instantly. I jumped out of bed and made a beeline to the bathroom.

9:45 a.m.

Feeling a lot better for now I took out the card I got from the shop owner the other day. Taking my phone I dialed the number but it went to voicemail. I remember him saying he was free after Wednesday and to give him a call.

"Hello, This is Kyara McKinley calling about renting out a space from you. I was wondering could we meet this Friday to further discuss everything. I'm available more in the morning and would prefer to meet at the building. Thank you!" I left my number for him to call me back at.