8

Armani "KING" Hayes
February 16, 2015
Monday | 5:05 a.m.

I woke up to KY loud mouth down the hall on the phone with her parents I assume. All I kept hearing was daddy no and I'm not doing that. Whatever it was had to be serious to have someone up at five in the morning.

Getting up I walked past her guest room and to the bedroom to check on Ava. Opening the door she sat up in bed pouting. I guess KY woke her up also.

"What's wrong princess?" I opened the blinds.

She stood up on the bed and pointed down.
"I had accident."

"Girl you can't keep pissing on yourself. You a big girl now." I shook my head and picked her up going into the bathroom.

"I sowwy." Ava wiped the crust out of her eyes.

"KY gone be mad. You gone buy her a new bed?" I smiled and started to wash her up.

"No daddy I brok." She giggled.

"Girl you never broke. What am I?"

"Daddy."

"Yupp but what else?" I dried her off and wrapped a towel around her body.

"King daddy."

"Mhm and you the princess. Which means we rich. Ain't that right?" She nodded and kissed my cheek.

"Yes. Teeth daddy."

I laughed and walked us over to the sink grabbing her tooth brush. After putting some tooth paste on it I stood her up and watched as she brushed her teeth. Taking mines I did the same remembering that I had to go take this drug test. We finished up and I took her back into the room to see KY stripping the sheets.

"I was gone get that after I cleaned her up."

"It's fine. You need to get ready for your test." She looked up with red eyes.

"I sowwy KY you okay?" Ava got down and ran over to her butt naked.

KY smiled and picked her up. "Girl you can't be stripping like this all of the time."

"Why cry?" Ava wiped her cheeks.

"It's okay to cry sometimes. Let's get you dressed." She grabbed her stuff and started to dress her.

"You good with her. When you gone start popping your owns out?" I finished removing the sheets.

It was a good thing she had a protective sheet over the mattress or Ava would've soaked that too.

KY did a small laugh and then stared at Ava. "One day hopefully. With my luck that may never happen." She sighed.

"What you mean by with your luck?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"My last relationship..It just..how can I put this.." She placed Ava's hair in a ponytail. "I had three miscarriages."

"Damn my bad." I shook my head.

"No it's fine. It was an eye opener. I'm kind of glad that I didn't carry full term honestly. Come on Ava let's get some breakfast so your daddy can get ready."

"We need to make a stop beforehand though." KY nodded and stood.

"Fren toast?!" Ava pulled KY out of the bedroom.

KY laughed. "Okay okay. French toast it is."

Looking at the time I sighed. It was way too early to be up. I don't see how people do it.