5

Kyara McKinley
February 14, 2015
Saturday | 9:15 a.m.

Turning my alarm off I got out of bed careful not to wake Ava. Her and KING stayed up all night doing god knows what but all I heard was sweet laughter so I can't complain. Walking into my bathroom I turned on the light and closed the door and started my morning routine. Today I planned to go workout with Akira and get lunch. Then I had to be at the office to meet with my father.

After freshening up and taking a quick shower I wrapped my towel around my body and went into my bedroom to find something to wear. Deciding on my NIKE gear I dropped my towel and started to get dressed.

Hearing the sound of a camera shuttering I turned around with wide eyes seeing KING sitting on the edge of my bed. My face flushed with embarrassment as he stared me up and down with a straight face.

"Delete that!" I pulled up my yoga pants and walked over to him.

"For what? The best images are the ones that are caught off guard. It shows the innocence and realness." He replied nonchalant and then showed me the image.

I tried to hit the delete button but he moved back. Grabbing hold of the strap I pulled which caused him to choke.

"Sorry." I let go for a brief moment.

He chuckled and sat back up. "Damn kill me why don't you."

"KING delete it please. I look like an anorexic white girl. Stop being a perv." I sighed and grabbed my fleece jacket.

He smirked while looking at the image again. "Nah I don't see that at all. I'm a artist by the way. You can be the model type to be honest."

I huffed and placed my shoes on. "That's it! I'm fixing the guest room tonight. I need my own privacy back."

Leaving my room I grabbed my car keys and made my way out of the apartment and to my car. Never again will I agree to have my client living with me. The next time this happens I will say no and have him sit in jail. It dawned on me that I didn't know this man from a can of paint also.

His demeanor doesn't fit a killer. Although he seemed harmless that doesn't mean he's not capable of anything.

10:45 a.m.

I was currently on the treadmill working on my sixth mile when the belt started to slow down before abruptly stopping. I opened my eyes to see Akira standing beside me smiling.

"What you do that for?" I asked in between catching my breath.

"This the first time in a long time I've seen you busting a sweat like this. What got you all worked up?" She stared at me concerned.

"I'm fine just got a lot on my mind." I got down and wiped the sweat from my face.

"Care to talk about it?" I shook my head no and grabbed my water bottle.

Finally catching my breath I smiled. "Not right now. I'm starving can we go eat?"

"I got a client in like five minutes. Just a quick tour of the gym and then we can go." I nodded and grabbed my phone.

"I'm going to go shower and change."

"Alright I won't be long." She walked off.

I surveyed the gym for a while before finally walking off to freshen up. Something just felt off.

12:15 p.m.

"Earth to KY!" Akira slapped the table grabbing my attention.