15

Auden Hayes
April 15, 2015
Wednesday | 1:15 p.m.

Walking through my crib in search of my wallet was a nightmare

Walking through my crib in search of my wallet was a nightmare. I needed to hire someone to come clean this damn place up. My trifling behind been too busy to keep up with where I put things.

Hearing my doorbell sound off I jogged back downstairs opening the door to my brother and Kam. Letting them in I ran back upstairs and into my bathroom seeing it on the counter. Not sure how it got all of the way in here but I'm glad I found it.

"So she didn't bring me up but that once?" I overheard KING ask Kam.

"Nah not at all." He answered.

"What y'all talking about?" I asked.

"Nothi-"

"KING had me follow KY to some bar Saturday night." Kam snitched.

"Man you can't keep shit to yourself." KING swung but missed.

"Nigga don't get mad at me cause she don't want your ass." I shook my head walking out of the door waiting on them.

"Who told you she don't want me?" He asked.

"The fact you had me up in that damn bar all night watching her did." He shook his head and climbed in my whip.

KING had it bad for that girl to have Kam spying on her and what not. He was really pulling a damn Jasmine. I pulled out of my driveway as they continued to talk.

"I told you to make her night miserable. You didn't have to stay the entire night. Just make her leave." My eyes widened at what came out of his mouth.

"Bro you on some shit. Leave that damn girl alone. She gone get a restraining order on you like that girl Jasmine did." I snickered.

"I did that. They left at like midnight. Akira kept talking about her daughter. KY ass got tired of being felt up on." I stopped at a red light and Auden turned his body around fully.

"What you mean she got tired of being felt up on. Who you let touch on what's mines?" He asked in a serious tone.

"Man some drunk nigga kept trying to get at her but she wasn't having it."

"Kam shut the fuck up. Stop feeding this nigga craziness." I shook my head and pulled up to the restaurant we were going to.

"You owe me two fifty nigga!" Kam slapped him in the back of his neck.

"Bitch I don't owe you a damn thing. You failed the mission." They went back and forth until we walked into the restaurant.

"Table for three?"

"Let me get two booster seats for the two young boys behind me." The waitress smiled and showed us to our table.

5:45 p.m.