30

I'm baaaaaaack..

Kyara McKinley
May 15, 2015
Friday | 10:45 a.m.

It's been a very long week and with the help of Armani's mother I finally started the production of my merchandise

It's been a very long week and with the help of Armani's mother I finally started the production of my merchandise. Things were slow but by the time the seller of the shop had finish renovating I would have enough to put up for opening day. I just needed to come up with a name for my boutique which was becoming harder and harder.

Driving downtown I thought today would be a perfect day to pick up Ava for an early lunch and get her back before nap time. I sent him a quick text beforehand just so he knew. Since me and Armani's fall out we barely talked unless it was about Ava.

I had no clue where we stood honestly which frustrated me even more. I was still mad and even hurt that he felt the need to hide things from me. Now he was basically ignoring me as if I'm the one in the wrong.

Getting out of my car I made my way inside of the center that Ava attended. As usual I was met with warm smiles and welcomes which was what I loved about the center.

"Hey Beth, I'm here to pick Ava up for lunch. I'll be bringing her back before nap of course." I smiled, signing my name on the request form as usual. Looking up Beth stared at me with a small smile.

"Uh one second." She spoke, moving away from behind her desk and walking to the back. I watched as her and Mrs. Gwen talked, both taking turns to look my way.

I got worried for a second thinking something was wrong with Ava. Mrs. Gwen shook her head, standing up and coming out of her office with Beth behind.

"Hey love..."

"Is Ava okay? What's going on?" I frowned, taking my phone out in case I had to call Armani.

"No. She's perfectly fine of course. Let's talk in my office." She smiled.

Nodding my head I followed to her office where she closed the door behind.

"So at yesterday's departure Mr. Hayes asked for a new emergency contact form. He filled it out and I'm sorry but you're no longer on the list. I can't allow you to take Ava off of the property without it being written consent. I'm not sure if it's a mistake or he meant to put it that way." She spoke, showing a face of concern.

"Wow. Let me call him to see what's up." I replied, taking out my phone and dialing his number. I was completely shocked to realize he had changed his number also. "Can you try him? I'm not getting an answer."

She nodded her head before typing Ava's name in on her roll system. Picking up the phone she dialed the number and waited for it to ring.

"Hey Mr. Hayes this is Mrs. Gwen...No Ava is fine but we have a little situation here..Well Ms. McKinley is here with me and...Oh I see...Okay..." She gave me a sympathetic look before handing over the phone.