14

Akira Foreman
April 11, 2015
Saturday | 9:15 a.m.

Checking on the makeup of the girls I walked to the back where Auden was doing his shoot

Checking on the makeup of the girls I walked to the back where Auden was doing his shoot. I had absolutely no clue that he modeled. I didn't even know he was the one that they were bringing in to do the shoot for the gym I work for. Standing behind the camera man I watched as they finished up the shoot.

"So a woman by the name of Cynthia will give you a call when-"

"Don't talk to me."  He cut me off.

"What?" I frowned and stopped walking.

"Fix that damn attitude of yours and then we can try having a civilized conversation. Till then you can go talk to someone else." He had an amused look on his face.

I was taken back by his choice in words and tone. "What are you talking about? I don't have a attitude."

"What I do?" Auden folded his arms and stared at me.

I had no clue what he was talking about because we've only been in each other's presence a few times. Each time for only minutes and never once have we held a real conversation. I shook my head annoyed and looked down at my phone seeing KY calling me.

He snickered. "Oh that's what you mad about."

"Hm? I'm not mad. What are you talking about?" I sent her a quick text and looked up.

"Look I don't have anything to do with what's going on with my brother and your friend. That's their business."

It dawned on me what he was talking about. I laughed and shook my head disagreeing. Auden must think I'm harboring feelings because of whatever KING and KY has well had going on. I was in no shape or form doing that.

"Wait you got the wrong idea. I naturally am this way when it comes to business so let me apologize. Yes when you first showed up I was shocked because I never took you as the modeling type. You're right what KING and KY has going on is not either of our concerns." His forehead wrinkled.

"Well you need to relax some...." He moved his hand out sizing me up. "You got this natural bitch attitude going on."

I laughed. "Just like your brother a complete ass."

Everything KY told me about KING summed up to having the asshole trait.

"Hold up now we two different dudes." I walked to the back making sure the shoot for the girls was going well.

"Mhm. If you say so." I turned around running straight into him.

"Damn watch where you going." He backed up.

"See asshole trait."

He looked at his phone and laughed at what I assume a text. I moved past him to find my assistant Jacy to run out and pick up lunch for everyone.