27

Armani "KING" Hayes
May 4, 2015
Monday | 12:45 p.m.

Pulling up to my moms spot I killed the engine and sighed. I was beyond exhausted and running off of who knows.

"She can never just let a nigga be happy." I mumbled and Ky sighed shaking her head

She got out of the car before me making me shake my head. She asked to tag a long and I couldn't object. Not to mention Mei and the girls were here earlier than expected. I was now regretting not telling Ky everything more than ever.

Getting out I walked up behind her as she rung the doorbell. You could hear arguing going on and of course my loud mouth baby mama.

Ma swung the door open pissed off. "Armani I'm going to tell you one time and one time only. Get this bitch out of my home and off my property before I catch a murder charge."

"First off where is my daughter?" We walked in.

"Your stupid ass mother got her upstairs and won't let her come down." I clenched my jaw hearing Ashley speak. Staring at my mother and not acknowledging the broad that I've grown to hate I waited for her answer.

"Upstairs and hopefully out of ear shot." She huffed.

"I'll go check on her." Ky shook her head.

"I know you don't got your new bitch playing mommy to my daughter!"

"Who she calling a bitch?" Ky asked.

"I'm gone handle this. Just go check on Ava for me."

"Mhm. You do that.." She rolled her eyes and walked up the steps mumbling. "Silly bitch got me fucked up. I know how to not catch a case."

Shaking my head I turned my attention back to the bull in front of me.

"What you need?"

"Excuse me?" Ashley responded.

"What you need man? The hell you want from me." I sighed.

"Nothing. I just want my daughter."

"Well you not getting her." I heard the steps creek followed by Kyara's foot steps.

"Why? What did I ever do to you!" She yelled.

"You took my daughter from me for a whole year. For what? Because I didn't want to be with you? Type of bull is that. Then you have her dropped off somewhere. What if I won't there?"

"You know good and well why I took her. You was there so it doesn't matter. Stop trying to make me look like the bad one. Is that her?" She folded her arms and frowned while looking at Ky.

"The hell is you talking about?"

"Is she the one you cheated on me with and got pregnant?"

"What is she talking about?" Ky asked.

"Oh so she's not the one?" Ashley smirked.

"I'm going to let you all handle this." My mother said before going upstairs.

"Gone somewhere with that bull man." I gritted.