24

Auden Hayes
May 1, 2015
Friday | 10:50 a.m.

My phone been ringing like crazy all week. If it wasn't about the dealership it was my manager telling me people wanted me to join their modeling agency. Then I had Armani and his crazy bull to deal with plus my dad and his shit.

 Then I had Armani and his crazy bull to deal with plus my dad and his shit

"Man I'm not gone be able to buy the house upfront. They tripping and think some illegal shit going on. You and the girls gone have to stay at your spot."

"Who you talking to Auden?" Kyara voice came through my speaker making me panic. I could've sworn I seen KING name pop up and answered.

"Damn wrong person. I could've sworn Kam was calling me." I lied.

"Kam got kids? I'm going to pray for them." She laughed.

"Nah he got some nieces and shit. He wanted to get a crib big enough for them when they come over."

"Oh. Well look I know it's last minute but can you meet me at this address. I don't want to go alone and would wait till KING gets back but it's important."

"What type of shit you getting into?"

"Nothing! I want to buy this space for my boutique and the owner made me feel a little iffy. He wants me to meet him at his office today but I do not feel comfortable to go alone."

"Text me the address I'm gone head over now."

"Thank you!"

Soon as we hung up she sent me the address. I turned around heading in that direction while calling  my brother back.

"Damn man what got you dodging my calls?" He stressed.

"Nigga I'm just as busy as you. Don't snap on me because you out here fucking up." I responded.

"I'm not even gone get on that shit. You handle that situation?"

"Nah I can't get the spot. They tripping. You gone have to use your own place. Ain't no way around this."

"Damn man. Aight look I be back sometime Sunday."

"You bringing the nieces I never met?" I questioned still pissed that he hid that shit from me of all people.

"They can't come for another two weeks. The cards are processing for Mei and her mother and should be ready next week. Man I said I was sorry."

"Nigga you are sorry. The hell you gone tell Ky and Ava? Shit of all people mama?"

"She already know."

"Who Ky-"

"Nah man mama do. They talk on a regular. I'm gone tell Ky when I get back." He sighed.