7

Kyara McKinley
February 15, 2015
Sunday | 10:15 a.m.

I had absolutely nothing planned for today. After showering and getting dressed I grabbed KING case file and opened it. I had to start preparing him for court and with Ava away till later was perfect. Walking out of my room I went into the living room.

"KING we need to-"  I looked up to see him receiving oral from some skimpy slut.

I must have startled her because KING eyes widened and be hissed in pain. "I'm sorry daddy I-"

"Bitch the fuck you bite me for." He pushed her back exposing himself somewhat.

"I didn't mean to. You could of told me your sister was here." She smacked her lips and rolled her neck.

KING stood up and placed himself back into his shorts. I was lucky not to get a real glimpse of anything.

"I am not this fool's sister." I frowned.

The slut stood up and grabbed her belongings. "What type of shit is this KING?"

Instead of answering he brushed past me to the back and into the bathroom. I cleared my throat and stared at his company. She folded her arms and looked back at me in disgust.

"Uh so you can leave." I looked around to make sure she wasn't talking to me.

"Who? Not I. This here is mines. You can bounce though." I smiled.

"I don't have to do a got damn thing unless KING says I have to. You don't run shit around here." She sat down just as KING came back out pissed.

"Bitch if you don't get your dumb ass up and out of my shit I'll put you out my damn self." I tossed the case on the dining room table and walked back over.

KING shook his head and sat down rolling a blunt. I frowned at his choices being that he knows he has a drug test tomorrow. Hopefully they give him a warning but if not he was back to the jail and I couldn't save him on that one.

"So you just gone let her talk to me like that?" She asked him.

"KING get your slut up out of my place before I toss her over the balcony." He laughed as if my threat was harmless.

I'm not sure why everyone assumes I'm some uppity mixed chick who kept her head in the books. It's fine though because the day I really have to act a fool they will see.

"Bitch-"

"Man gone head and get up out of here. I'll hit you up later." He stood and motioned for her to follow him to the door.

She rolled her eyes and grabbed her belongings before actually following. I laughed at how basic and low females were nowadays.

I sat down at the table and pulled everything out in front of me. I just needed to ask him a few questions to make sure we were on the same page and that's it.

Hearing the door close I got straight to business. "KING we need to go over your case like right now."

"Damn good morning to you too. Could've at least let a nigga get a nut before barging in." He sat down beside me and blew smoke in my direction.

"Well you should've warned me that you had company." I shook my head and grabbed a pen.

"What we need to go over?"

I looked over his court papers. "For one you know that tomorrow you have a drug test and-"

"Covered. Next." He replied smartly.